Tormented by Adrien

Meanwhile, Adrien run to Marinette's before she get there first, he noticed her balcony door is opened, so he threw the cat up and it's in her room.

Adrien: Perfect. Time for a little visit. *He go to the ladder and climb up to the balcony to Marinette's bedroom and he start going through the skylight and landed on her bed.* Hmm. A lot different than the last time I visited her room. Now I gotta hide somewhere where she doesn't see me. *He looked around and he sees the closet, he go in there and hide in there. Outside of her house, Marinette walked to the front door and she go inside her house.*

Tom: Marinette. We was just about to call you. But, you got home on time yet again.

Marinette: Yeah. I did.

Tom: Well, your birthday's tomorrow.

Marinette: I've noticed.

Sabine: Tom, don't get into it too much.

Marinette: I'm gonna go up to my room.

Sabine: Okay. We'll call you when dinner is ready.

Marinette: Okay. *She walk up to her room and opened the trap door, then she felt a slight breeze coming in the room.* Hm. A little cold in here, better close my balcony door. *She go to her skylight, but suddenly, she sees something on the floor, she screamed and fell on the floor and scooted back.* Why... is there a dead cat in my room?! *Flies start to buzz around it and it's start to smell too. She panted a little bit and she get her phone out and call Luka, in the closet, Adrien look through on what's going on.*

Adrien: (I know she's not gonna call her little hero for this

Adrien: (I know she's not gonna call her little hero for this. Not in my watch she won't.)

Luka: Hello?

Marinette: You gotta come over right now!

Luka: What's wrong? Are you okay?

Marinette: Dead cat in my room.

Luka: What?

Marinette: Just please come over, please!

Luka: I'm on my way, hold on. *She hang up and Adrien stepped out of the closet quietly and he covered her mouth, she mumbled.*