Heroes vs Giant Cyclops part 2

Soon, Black Panther keep fighting off the giant Cyclops.

Black Panther: Okay. Let's settle this once and for all. *He start to growl and roar like a Panther, the Giant Cyclops roared back and runaway.* Hah. That'll hold him. *He go to the Louvre and he sees Ladybug, Rena Rouge, Carapace, and an Ox superhero.*

Ladybug: Glad you can come.

Black Panther : Eh, you know. Who's this?

Ladybug: Oh. This is...

Oxford: Oxford.

Ladybug: Right. Oxford. *Soon, the loud roar cane from a distance.*

Rena Rouge: That is one big giant.

Carapace: I don't think we'll be able to stop him like this.

Ladybug: Never say never, Carapace. Just have to do something to him from destroying Paris.

Black Panther: Well I what I possibly could do, so I'm flat out on what I have to do.

Ladybug: That's not true. You might use your cataclysm on his mallet.

Black Panther: Huh. Forgot about that.

Ladybug: Just give him what we got until he slows down or the best time to use my lucky charm. Let's go! *They all charge at the Giant Cyclops. The Giant Cyclops smash a building and a build board with his mallet as people are running away in fear form him.*

Giant Cyclops: Miraculous mine!

Carapace: Hey, ugly! Think fast! *He threw  his turtle shell shield at the Giant Cyclops and it hit him square in the face until one of his teeth fell out, it moaned in pain, Carapace catch his shell and put it back on his back.*

Ladybug: Well, you stopped him

Ladybug: Well, you stopped him. But not entirely.

Black Panther: Giant tooth! Run! *They run back and the tooth hit a yellow cab car, the Giant Cyclops' lips start to quiver and he gets mad, he roar like Godzilla, everybody covered their ears and he continues to make chaos in the city.*