Beach day and Chloe dilemma

At the beach, Marinette and Luka walked together on the sand and they spotted their friends: Alya, Nino, Ivan, Mylène, Rose, Juleka, Alix, Kim, and Nathaniel.

Marinette: Huh, didn't expect everybody else here. I thought it was gonna be just us 2.

Luka: Thought so too. But we'll still have our moment.

Marinette: Okay.

Alya: Hey girl, hey Luka.

Marinette: Hey.

Luka: I'm gonna get ready. *Luka walked away, and Marinette stayed with Alya and Nino. *

Alya: I'm gonna get a picture with the other girls by the water, come on.

Marinette: Okay. *She goes with Alya to the others, and she get a couple of pictures of them. Once Luka set up the beach blanket, he was looking at Marinette and he admired her beauty and blushed a little bit too. But it wasn't long until Adrien pulled up at the parking lot. His bodyguard let him out and he went down to the sand. *

Adrien: Didn't expect the others to come. *He then spotted Luka by himself. * There's Luka. If Luka's here, that means Marinette is here too. Where is she?

Nino: Dude, you made it.

Adrien: Ye-yeah, I- I did. (What's wrong with me? Why am I stuttering?)

Nino: Come on, we're gonna toss this frisbee around.

Adrien: Okay. *They both walk up to Ivan, Kim, and Nathaniel. * (Ugh! I have to talk to Marinette! Just gotta ditch them first.)

After a couple of pictures, Marinette go back to Luka.

Luka: I noticed you were having fun.

Marinette: A little bit. Do you mind rubbing suntan lotion on my neck and back?

Luka: Sure. *She lends him the lotion and he start running down on his hands and on her neck and back. During the frisbee game, Adrien spotted Marinette and Luka, Luka's rubbing suntan lotion on Marinette's neck and back, he starts to feel stunned and confused. *

Ivan: Head's up! *When Adrien isn't paying attention, the frisbee hit his head. *

Adrien: Owww!

Nino: Dude, you okay?

Adrien: Yeah, I'm fine. I don't wanna play anymore. I'm going to the water. *He leaves and head to the water, Nino noticed something about Adrien. *

Marinette: Thank you.

Luka: You're welcome. I'll be right back. *He gets up and go somewhere and Marinette grab her design book and sketch out a design for her summer look in the summer. In the water, Adrien spotted Marinette by herself. *

Adrien: (Yes! She's by herself, time to make my move.) *He gets out of the water and run up to Marinette, and without slowing down, he accidentally dropped water on Marinette. * Sorry.

Marinette: Adrien? What are you doing here?

Adrien: My father said I can come to the beach. I wanted to talk to you.

Marinette: If this is about the apology you did earlier at school today, I wanna say it's okay, I'm over it. It's okay. Be with who you think you want to be with. Same thing with me.

Adrien: But... why Luka?

Marinette: You're jealous of me being with Luka? Is that what it's all about?

Adrien (lying): No, I'm not jealous. (Yes, I am.)

Marinette: Look, if it makes you feel better, I'll be your friend again. Now please, Luka is coming back, can we please talk about this later?

Adrien: Okay. See you soon, Marinette. *He gets up and walk away and Luka came back with some ice cream. *

Luka: Here you go. *He handed her an ice cream. *

Marinette: Thank you, Luka. *They both enjoy their ice cream together. In a far distance, Chloé and Sabrina spotted Marinette and Luka together. *

Chloé: Who's the blue hair boy with Dupain-Cheng?

Sabrina: That's Juleka's older brother, Luka, I think.

Chloe: He's cute.

Sabrina: I thought you liked Adrien.

Chloé: People can have a change of love. Ugh, you're so dumb, Sabrina.

Sabrina: Sorry, Chloé.

Chloé: I wanna go say hi to him. *Chloe gets up from her chair and go up to them. *

Luka: I noticed Adrien was talking to you.

Marinette: You saw that?

Luka: Yeah. What was that about?

Marinette: He wanted to see if I can still forgive him and be friends again. Plus, I asked if he was jealous of...

Chloé: Oh, hello! *Marinette and Luka looked at Chloé. * Hey, Marinette.

Marinette: Uh, Chloé?

Chloé: Hello, handsome.

Luka: Uh, hi?

Chloé: You already know me: Chloé, the daughter of the mayor in Paris, Andre. And the daughter of a famous fashion designer, Audrey. *She shakes his hand. *

Luka: I heard of you and your family. We're you the one who's been bullying Marinette?

Chloe: What? No way. Me and Marinette are besties, right?

Marinette: No, we were never friends. *Chloe laughed at that. *

Chloé: Marinette, such a kidder.

Marinette: Hey Chloé, didn't Adrien said he needs you to admire his upper body shape?

Chloe: He does? Well, better get going. See ya. *She walks away from them both. *

Luka: You and her had an issue?

Marinette: More like a bad issue. She thinks I'm here to steal Adrien from her, but I had a crush on him.

Luka: Oh, she's been giving you a hard time too?

Marinette: Not much. (She's not the only one who's been giving me a hard time. Lila mostly.)

Luka: Here, I want to play you something. *He gets out his guitar from his guitar case and play a little tune for her. *