Giving Kagami a miraculous

In the air, Ladybug and Black Panther jump from roof to roof to Rumbler, then black smoke came and they both cough and hack.

Ladybug: Ugh. This smoke is so thick. I can't see. *Black Panther looked around and he spotted a gas mask store.*

Black Panther: Be right back. *He leap away.*

Ladybug: Hurry. *She keeps coughing, then Black Panther landed on the store door and he run through it.*

Black Panther: Sorry sir, I'm gonna have to borrow these but I'll return them when Paris is saved. *The store owner gave him an Ok signal and Black Panther use his staff as a pole and extend his way up and he use his cat eyes to see where Ladybug is at. But she's nowhere in sight.* Where are you Ladybug?

In the alley, Ladybug coughed and slumped in the alley and she detransform too and Tikki go next to her.*

Tikki: Marinette, what's wrong? *She keeps coughing.*

Marinette: I-I can't keep going, Tikki.

Tikki: (Hurry Luka.) *Black Panther spotted her in the alley, he go to her and Tikki hover next to him.*

Black Panther: Marinette, are you okay? *Marinette coughed a little bit and opened her eyes. He pick her up and take her somewhere safe and she start to breathe normally.*

Marinette: What happened?

Black Panther: There was so much smoke in the area. So I took you somewhere safe.

Marinette: I have to get to Kagami. *She hold out the dragon miraculous.*

Black Panther: You can't go out there. I'll give it to her.

Marinette: No. I got it. *She stand up.* Tikki, spots... *She start to cough again and sit on the floor and cough some more.*

Black Panther: Gotta get you some oxygen. Be right back. *He put on a gas mask and lead out and go to a nearby ambulance and get an oxygen pump and he go back to the bakery.* Here we go. Just breathe in and out normally. *He put over my mouth and she start to breathe then, the coughing stopped and he took the oxygen mask off her mouth.* How do you feel?

* How do you feel?

Marinette: Okay. Thanks.

Black Panther: Think you can still do this?

Marinette: Yeah. I still do. *She get up.* Tikki, spots on! *She transformed into Ladybug again.*

Ladybug: Let's go.

Black Panther: Wait. One more thing. *He put a gas mask on her face and he do the same.* So you won't inhale the smoke when you go out there. *Ladybug rub his chin.*

Ladybug: You always think ahead of things. Let's go. *They both leap out and Rumbler make the earth rumble some more.*

Rumbler: Ugh. Where are they? Time to make the volcano erupt to pass the time. *He created more volcanoes with his remote control and they start to rumble and shake. Soon, Ladybug jump through Kagami's bedroom window.*

Kagami: Ladybug? What are doing here?

Ladybug: I need your help with something, if you're up for it

Kagami: Okay. What do I have to do?

Ladybug: I need you as Ryuko again. *She held out the dragon miraculous, Kagami opened it and Longg appeared.*

Longg: Hello again, Kagami

Kagami: Hello again, Longg. *She put on the choker.* Longg, bring the storm! *Longg go in the choker and she transform into Ryuko.*

Ladybug: Ready?

Ladybug: Ready?

Ryuko: Yep.

Ladybug: But first, put this on, so you won't breathe in the smoke.

Ryuko: Okay. *She put on the gas mask and they both leave the bedroom and head out.*