Emergency from Master Fu

In Marinette's house, Marinette help Alya out on her Ladyblog.

Alya: Thanks again for helping me out for the day, girl.

Marinette: No problem. I know how much you love keeping track of Ladybug and Black Panther's battle between what akumatized villains. *Alya turned around and she spotted a black box.*

Alya: Hey, what's that black box over there? *Marinette turned around too and her eyes were wide opened

Alya: Hey, what's that black box over there? *Marinette turned around too and her eyes were wide opened.*

Marinette: Oh, it's mine. I don't allow people to touch it, only I do. For safety reasons.

Alya: Oh, okay, then. *Soon, Marinette's phone ringed and she look at it. It's Master Fu.*

Marinette: I'll have to take this. I'll be right back.

Alya: Okay. *She keep working and Marinette take her phone and answer it in the stairway.*

Marinette: Hello?

Master Fu: Marinette, I need you and Luka to come to my house, it's an emergency.

Marinette: What's wrong?

Master Fu: I'll explain to you both, right now I need you both to come here. Quickly.

Marinette: Okay, we're on our way. *She hang up and go to her mom and dad.* Mom, dad, I'm going to visit Luka for a little while. I'll be right back.

Sabine: Okay, sweetheart.

Tom: Be safe.

Marinette: I will. *She get her phone and text Alya and tell her what's going on. Then she replied back. "Okay. I'll be heading home soon when you get back."* Phew. That's taken care of. *She leave the house and call Luka next.*

Luka: Hey, Marinette.

Marinette: Master Fu needed us at his house.

Luka: What's going on?

Marinette: I'm not sure, but something urgent.

Luka: I'm on my way. *He hang up and he put his phone in his pocket and he leave his house and go to Master Fu's house too.*

Outside of his door, Luka opened the door and they see Master Fu.

Marinette: You wanted to see us?

Master Fu: Yes. I have something very important to tell you both. Hawkmoth found out who I am.

Luka: How did he find out?

Master Fu: I was out doing my weekly grocery shopping, I spotted the peacock holder on top of a tall building.

Marinette: (Mayura!)

Master Fu: I have to lay low for a while until things blow over or he'll get the miraculouses. I need one of you to guard these with your life so he won't find them.

Luka: I'll do it.

Master Fu: Are you sure, Luka? *Luka looked at Marinette and hold her hand too and book at  Master Fu.*

Luka: You trusted me the black cat miraculous, you can trust me with the rest of them.

Master Fu: Very well. But only use them for allies help. *He lend Luka the miracle box and Luka hold the box firmly.* And one more thing, you must not tell anyone about the box, you must hide it so no one will find it, okay?

* And one more thing, you must not tell anyone about the box, you must hide it so no one will find it, okay?

Luka: Yes, master.

Master Fu: Very well. I trust you to guard the miracle box with the remaining miraculouses in here. If these get into Hawkmoth's hands, he'll use them for evil. *He take off the turtle miraculous and lend it to Luka and Luka put it on his other wrist without the bracelets and only the black cat miraculous.*

Marinette: We can't let that happen.

Master Fu: Thank you. *They get up and leave his house, Master Fu saw them leave together.* I hope I can trust them both for this.