Getting new power

During the fight, Black Panther jumped on Crusher and he get a can of cat nip and spray it on Crusher's eyes, he screamed in pain and Black Panther get down and slide from under him and get up too. Soon, Ladybug came back with 2 new miraculouses.

Ladybug: Catch, Black Panther! *She threw the Kingfisher miraculous to Black Panther. Soon, a Kingfisher kwami appeared as he put on the earring and hover next to him. And Ladybug put on the sleigh bell on her wrist and Ozzel hover next to Ladybug.* Ready?

Black Panther: Isn't it dangerous to combine 2 miraculouses?

Ladybug: Maybe. But it'll work, trust me on this one.

Black Panther: Okay.

Ladybug: Tikki, Ozzel, unify! *She merged into Ladysheep. She get out a little harp and play a little melody for Crusher, he turned around and he spotted Ladysheep and Black Panther.*

Hawkmoth: What? More miraculouses? I thought there were just the Fox, Turtle, Bee, Snake, Horse, Dragon, Monkey, and all the others. What is going on? Crusher, finish them off and hand me their miraculouses, even the new ones.

Crusher: Miraculouses, coming up! *He run after them and they scattered and take higher ground.*

Black Panther: Ooro, Plagg, unify! *He merged into Black fisher. He get out his fishing pole and threw a line out at Crusher, but the Crusher grabbed the line and pull Black fisher back and he punched Black fisher too, luckily Ladysheep caught him.* He's too strong. We'll never get him.

Ladysheep: We're gonna have to try harder. Hopefully this works. *She twirled her yo-yo and looked her yo-yo too. And she threw it at Crusher wrap his arm around the string.*

Crusher: Ugh, let go of me!

Ladysheep: Nope. *She swing down and kick him below the belt, he exclaimed in pain and Ladysheep landed next to him.* Ha, that'll hold him. Let's hope what lucky charm I'll use this time. Hopefully it'll work. Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air and a swarm of ladybugs came and made a pair of scissors appeared.* Okay, close enough. *She looked around and spotted Black fisher's fishing pole, the scissors in her hand, and Crusher.* I got it. But first, Ozzel, Tikki, divide! *She submerged back to Ladybug and Ozzel hover next to Ladybug. She jump up to Black fisher.*

Black fisher: Have you figured it out?

Ladybug: Yep. I need you to get your pole ready and get the picture, so I can cut it out.

Black fisher: Not much of a fisher, but okay. Time for the catch of the day. *He threw the line out and grabbed the akuma object from Crusher and he reeled it in.* Got it.

Ladybug: Hhha, thank you.

Black fisher: Plagg, Ooro, defy! *He submerged back to Black Panther and Ooro hover next to Black Panther. Ladybug cut the picture and the akuma flew out of the picture and Ladybug get her yo-yo.*

Ladybug: No more evil doing for you little akuma. *She start to twirl her yo-yo.* Time to de-evilize! *How grabbed the yo-yo and catch the akuma.* Gotcha! *She set the butterfly free from her yo-yo.* Bye bye little butterfly. *She pick up the scissors.* Miraculous Ladybug! *She threw them up and made everything turn back to normal and made Adrien de-akumatized. Adrien moaned and groaned, he looked around and he's confused.*

Adrien: Wha-what happened ?

Ladybug: You were akumatized.

Black Panther: You were jealous of a boy being in love with a girl you love so much. You can't let your jealousy get the best of you.

Adrien: You're right. I have to let Marinette go. She's happy and I have to accept it for now on. I have to go see her.

Ladybug: Uh, now might be a good time to relax a little bit before you tell her.

Adrien: You're right. Thanks Ladybug and...

Black Panther: Black Panther.

Adrien: Yes, yes. *He run home and both Ladybug and Black Panther's miraculouses start to flash.*

Ladybug: We better hide before we're exposed.

Black Panther: Good point. *They both hide somewhere safe and out of sight and de-transform.*