New boy alert

After class, everybody start walking out to the courtyard and talking to other people.

Chloé: Ugh, where is Luka?

Sabrina: By that bench. *They both see him sitting by himself.*

Chloé: Perfect. Be right back. *She go up to Luka and sit next to him.* Hello, handsome.

* Hello, handsome

Luka: Excuse me?

Chloé: Nothing. I want to ask you something. *She hold his hand, but Luka pull back a little bit.* So... I heard that Marinette's birthday is next weekend, huh?

Luka: Yeah, it is? Look, I'm really busy at the moment, so do you mind?

Chloé: Oh, of course. I just want to know what you got her.

Luka: I'm not telling you what I bought for my girlfriend. You're starting to annoy me a little bit.

Chloé: Okay, I'll go. *She walk away and go back to Sabrina.* That was ridiculous utterly ridiculous! We'll need a plan C.

*  That was ridiculous utterly ridiculous! We'll need a plan C

Sabrina: Plan C. What about plan A and B?

Chloé: Those plans were useless utterly useless! *She look around and she spotted Sébastien looking at Marinette.* And I think I found our plan C. Let's go. *They go up to Sébastien.*

Sébastien: (Ahh, such an Angel. Wonder if she's single. I'll just go up to her.) *He go up to Marinette, but Adrien saw him going up to Marinette.*

Adrien: What is he doing?

Nino: What?

Adrien: Look. He's just got here and he's already eye balling Marinette. I gotta do something about this.

Nino: Dude, don't do anything you might regret.

Adrien: I'll take my chances and I want to be a better person for her.

Nino: That's on you, dude. *Adrien go up to them.*

Sébastien: Hi, um... I'm Sébastien.

Marinette: Yeah I know who you are.

Sébastien: So, I was wondering if you can um, show me around the school, if you...

Chloé: Hey! New kid. *Sébastien turned around and he grunted a little bit.* I need to talk to you for a minute.

Sébastien: Listen, I was talking to her, so if you don't mind.

Adrien: Hey, get away from her. *He pull Marinette's arm back.*

Sébastien: I wasn't even bothering her.

Marinette: (What is going on?) Adrien, let go. *Adrien let go of her arm and she walk away from the situation.*

Sébastien: Great. You scared her off.

Adrien: No I didn't scare her off.

Chloé: Forget about her, come with me. *She grab Sébastien's arm and walk away, Adrien walked away too.* Look, you like Marinette, do you?

Sébastien: Maybe, yeah.

Chloé: Well, I think I know how you might get her to like you.

Sébastien: How can you do that?

Chloé: First, she's in a relationship with him. *She point at Luka and Sébastien looked at him.* We'll come up with a plan to make them break up. What do you think?

Sébastien: I don't know. I don't fully know Marinette.

Chloé: It's easy. Just go up to her and get to know her and maybe flirt with her and give her a couple of kisses on the cheek. When Luka sees you two, they'll instantly break up and you can have her all to yourself. Well?

Sébastien: It maybe a risk, but

Sébastien: It maybe a risk, but... okay.

Chloé: Perfect. *The bell ringed for next class.* Start at dismissal time. Leave her a note or something.

Sébastien: Okay, I guess? *He walk to his next class and Chloé and Sabrina go too.*

Chloé: (Prepare to suffer, Dupain-Cheng.)