Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Monsieur Luck

In the city, Monsieur Luck spread all kinds of bad luck all over the city.

Monsieur Luck: Yes! Yes! Feast on my bad luck, people!

Mayor Bourgeois: I command you to stop this chaotic madness right now!

Monsieur Luck: Well I command you to be struck by lightning! *He aimed his watch at Mayor Bourgeois and he shocked him with a lightning bolt, he laugh evily.*

Ladybug: Stop right there, Monsieur Luck. *Monsieur Luck turned around and he sees Ladybug and Cat Noir.*

Monsieur Luck: Ladybug and Cat Noir! Took you long enough to show up. Now hand over your miraculouses and I'll end my bad luck phase all over your precious little town.

Ladybug: Nope.

Cat Noir: You'll never take our lucky charms.

Monsieur Luck: Let's see if your luck can get out of this one. Salt-a-cane! *He raise his watch up and made a salt twister appeared and push towards them.*

Ladybug: Jump for it. *They both jump and the salt-a-cane blew by and they go up to Monsieur Luck, they tried to fight him off, but they can't.*

Cat Noir: Ugh. His bad luck is getting stronger.

Ladybug: Let's see if this kind of luck can fight him off. Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up and a swarm of ladybugs start to fly up and made a sling shot appeared.* What? A sling shot? *Monsieur Luck laugh evilly again.*

Monsieur Luck: What are you gonna do to stop me with a sling shot? *He laugh some more and he aim his watch at them again

Monsieur Luck: What are you gonna do to stop me with a sling shot? *He laugh some more and he aim his watch at them again.* Hope you like umbrellas. It's bad luck to open umbrellas indoors.

Cat Noir: We're outside.

Monsieur Luck: That can be a range. *He snapped his fingers and he poof them inside a building and he fired off umbrellas at them, they evade the umbrellas.* Hand them over or no one gets hit with more bad luck. *Ladybug look around and she spotted his watch, a rock on the ground and the sling shot.*

Ladybug: I got it

Ladybug: I got it. *She pick up a rock and put it on the sling shot and aimed at the watch, she then fired the rock and it cracked the watch until the akuma flew out.*

Monsieur Luck: No! My powers! *He start to de akumatize and faint too.*

Ladybug: No more evildoing for you, little akuma. *She get her yo-yo out and she spin it around.* Time to de evilize! *She catch the akuma.* Gotcha. *Then, she let it go.* Bye bye little butterfly. *She pick up the sling shot and throw it up in the air too.* Miraculous Ladybug! *Then, everything went back to normal and the clouds were gone and the sun start to shine too.*

Ladybug and Cat Noir: Pound it! *Sebastien opened his eyes and rub his head too.*

Sebastien: What happened?

Ladybug: You were akumatized. But it's alright now.

Sebastien: Thank you, uh...

Ladybug: Ladybug.

Cat Noir: Cat Noir.

Sebastien: Right. Thank you both. I better head home. *He get up and go on home. Soon, Ladybug's earrings start to blink.*

Ladybug: Come on, we gotta return the miraculous.

Cat Noir: Aww, I was starting to like it again.

Ladybug: Come on!

Cat Noir: Fine. *They both go to an alley. In Hawkmoth's lair, Hawkmoth start to growl with anger.*

Hawkmoth: Just you wait, Ladybug and Cat Noir. I will get your miraculouses even if I can cause a major chaos to get my own ways. Mark my words!

In the alley, Ladybug and Cat Noir hit the alley.

Cat Noir: Claws in! *He de-transform and Plagg hover next to Adrien and Adrien returned the ring to Ladybug.*

Ladybug: Thank you, Adrien

Ladybug: Thank you, Adrien. I'll be sure to see you again if Black Panther is being struck by another villain.

Adrien: Thank you for letting me be Cat Noir again.

Ladybug: Gotta go. Bug out! *She get her yo-yo out and swing away, Adrien sighed and he walked away from the alley and head home. In the air, Ladybug keep swinging with her yo-yo to the park.* (I hope Luka's okay after for so long.)

)