Day 1: walk in the park (Lukanette moment)

As the week went by with school and akuma attacks, it's officially Sunday and time for a day to relax before Marinette's birthday weekend; which is this Saturday. In Marinette's bedroom, Marinette write in her diary.

Marinette's thoughts: Dear Diary, day 1 of spending time with Luka before my birthday this Saturday, it's been a crazy couple of days last week. Hopefully I won't be doing too much stuff when on my birthday, now sure what I'll be getting on my birthday or who will be coming to my party. But all I know is... it's gonna be fun for everybody, even for me. Don't want to get too much into it while on my time with Luka. 💝- Marinette Dupain-Cheng. *She close her diary and put it away so no one will find it.*

Sabine: Marinette, Luka's here to see you

Marinette: Come on, Tikki. *Tikki go in Marinette's purse and she close it up and head downstairs to the living room.* Hey.

Luka: Hey, ready time go?

Tom: Where are you guys going?

Luka: Just a walk in the park.

Sabine: Have fun. *Marinette and Luka leave the house and start walking to the park. Outside of her house, Chloé saw them leaving and she call Adrien on her phone.*

Chloé: Adrien, I saw them leaving. You're on.

Adrien: Alright. *He hang up and follow them to the park.* Hmm, where did they go? *He looked around and he spotted them by the fountain.* Time to make my move.

Marinette: Why are we at the fountain?

Luka: I come here when I need to think over something. Nothing too personal, just getting an inspiration.

Marinette: Oh. Hey, I thought I was your inspiration!

Luka: You still are.

Adrien: Hey, guys. Funny seeing you here.

Luka: I guess so?

Adrien: Uh, Luka, do you mind if I can borrow Marinette for a minute? Thanks, bye! *He takes Marinette's arm, but Luka pull his shirt back and stop him.*

Luka: Sorry, Adrien, but she's with me. Let's go. *They both start walking down the park, Adrien scowled and growled angrily at them. He get his phone and call Chloé again.*

Adrien: It didn't work.

Chloé: Okay, time to step it up a bit more. You have a photoshoot tomorrow?

Adrien: After school tomorrow, why?

Chloé: Invite Marinette there tomorrow.

Adrien: If she refuses or says she has plans or busy with something?

The one that lost hope (A Lukanette Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara