Returning the miraculouses and going to the Liberty boat

In the alley, Ladybug, Rena Rouge, and Carapace landed and stand back up.

Carapace: Wayzz, shell off! *He de-transform and Wayzz hover next to Nino.*

Rena Rouge: Trixx, let's rest! *She de-transform and Trixx hover next to Alya, they both handed the miraculouses back to Ladybug

Rena Rouge: Trixx, let's rest! *She de-transform and Trixx hover next to Alya, they both handed the miraculouses back to Ladybug.*

Alya: Thanks again, Ladybug

Nino: Yeah, thanks.

Ladybug: My pleasure, you two. Bug out! *She throw her yoyo out and swing away and Alya and Nino walked out of the alley. Then, on the Grand Hotel balcony, Ladybug met up with Queen Bee.*

Queen Bee: Buzz off! *She de-transform and Pollen hover next to Chloe, Chloe handed Ladybug the miraculous back.*

Chloe: Thanks again, Ladybug

Chloe: Thanks again, Ladybug. For making me redeem myself again.

Ladybug: You're welcome, Chloe. See you soon. But out! *She throw her yoyo out and swing away, Chloe headed back inside the hotel.*

In Master Fu's house, Marinette returned the three miraculouses back to Master Fu.

Master Fu: Thank you, Marinette. May I ask, how did the allies you chose think about their new powers?

Marinette: It was a bit of a surprise for them, they like it.

Master Fu: Good to hear. Now, I know this is the beginning of a new villain-y triumph, but I know you, Luka, and everyone else will stop him.

Marinette: I know, unlike his army of villains. I think his army is getting bigger.

Master Fu: I agree, which why we have to be careful with who he might bring here, stay on guard on what he has planned.

Marinette: We'll be sure whoever he brings here, we'll stop them.

Master Fu: Good. *Marinette stand up and she and Tikki leave his house, she checked on her phone and see a message from Luka.*

L: Hey. Swing by the Liberty, I have something to show you.

M: What is it?

L: Trying not to spoil the surprise for her.

Marinette: I hate surprises.

Tikki: Aww, don't be like that. I'm sure it's a good surprise.

Marinette: I don't know. *She replied back and she put her phone back in her purse and she walk to the Liberty boat.*

On deck, Luka stand outside and he looked around.

Plagg: You look tense.

Luka: I'm not. Why you say that?

Plagg: No reason. Just a little hunch, I guess. *He chuckled, then Luka see Marinette walking  on board.*

Marinette: So, what is it you wanna show me?

Luka; Oh yeah, more like telling you something. *Marinette look confused at Luka.*

Marinette: I know where this is going. You're dumping me, aren't you?

Luka: No. Why would you say that?

 Marinette: Force of habit. 

Luka: Right. Listen. I know we haven't going out for a while, I want... to ask you what do you wanna do or where do you wanna go?

Marinette: I get to choose?

Luka: Whatever you wanna do.

Marinette: Well... I wanna try the new French outdoor restaurant. It's called Night in Paris.

Luka: I heard of that place. I'll take you there.

Marinette: Thank you. *She hug him.* You're so sweet. *He hug her back and they both kissed.*

Marinette: When's the right time to go?

Luka: I'm thinking for dinner, maybe?

Marinette: Sure. So, 5-6 ish?

Luka: Sure. 

Marinette: Okay. *They hug again.*