"Ok this is it I guess. I have to gather all my courage and talk to him. I can't let my members suffer. After all they are my family. Ok Jihyo, I know you can do it. Let's go." Jihyo thought to herself giving herself a last minute pep talk. She then knocked on the door.

"Come in. It's open." JYP said.

"Annyeonghaseyo PD nim." Jihyo said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jihyo ssi. I see you have come back from you vacation. So how was it?"

"It was great PD nim. We had a lot of fun. I videotaped everything."

"Oh that's wonderful. So what brings you here? Is everything alright."

"Yes PD nim. Everything's alright. It's just that I had to talk to you about the members."

"Oh! What is it? Is there something wrong between them?"

"Aniyo. It's just that they....uh......are in a relationship right now."

"Ya that's ok Jihyo ssi. Their 3 year dating ban has been lifted. They can date whoever they want now. It's ok Jihyo ssi." JYP assures her.

"Ya I know that PD nim. But the thing is they are not dating.....uhhhh..... someone from the industry. They are dating regular people."

"That's fine as long as they are happy and not affecting their career."

"Uhh that's the thing PD nim." Jihyo said. "The people they are dating might affect their career as us as a group." Jihyo said. JYP sat straight now.

"What do you mean? Are they dating mafias?" JYP joked to get rid of the situation.

"Uh no PD nim. They are actually dating.......girls." Jihyo said.

"MWO????"

"I know PD nim. This is not acceptable in our country but one can't help it when their heart and mind are going in the opposite direction." Jihyo tried to convince JYP.

"Jihyo ya I didn't expect this from you girls. You should have known better."

"I know JYP nim but please understand the situation. They are in love with each other."

"Jihyo our of all you should have been the one stopping them. They are not allowed to do this. It's against everything we have learnt."

"PD nim, where in the world does it say it's wrong to love someone. Who made the rule that it should only be a man and a women. Why don't we see that love is love no matter if it's a guy and a girl or couple of the same sex."

"Jihyo, you are still too young to understand. This is not right. There was always Adam and Eve. There was never two Adams or two Eves. If there were two then we wouldn't be here. It's not how nature works."

"PD nim. So what you are saying is you are only ok if the pair can reproduce? So what about the family that can't reproduce? What if the girl try's to get pregnant but can't because of a problem???? Does that mean she is not acceptable?"

"Jihyo ya that's not what I mean. It's just they can't have a normal life. They won't be able to have a family."

"PD nim they have adoption as an option and the reason why they can't have a normal life is because of people who don't understand that love is love. They are the ones who make it hard for others. PD nim.... what is love?"

"Ehh? Love? Love is when two people share a special bond. They care for each other. They put the other first."

"Exactly PD nim. That's what they do too. But it's only that they are both girls. If it was a girl and a boy there wouldn't be any problem but if it's the same gender then it's a problem? PD nim I am sorry for speaking to you like this but I want to get my point clear."

"It's ok Jihyo ya. I get you."

"PD nim. Have you ever thought about people who belong to the lgbt community? How hard it is for them to come out to their family and friends? And at last when they finally have the courage to come out, their society back lashes them. The tiny hope they had is all shattered. Not only them but people who wanted to come out also backs down and hides it in fear of 'WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK'. They will never come out cause they are afraid, afraid of this world. The people who lives here. They will try to live a normal life but at what cost??? Their happiness? I think we have to be the hope for those people. Our group coming out will give hope to those who is in the closet afraid to come out. We will be the hand that leads them from darkness to light." Jihyo finished her speech which made JYP rethink about his decision. He remembered his friend who belonged to the community. How he gained all his courage to come out to his family and friends just to get disowned. The friend could not take it anymore and ended his life. JYP wanted to help his friend but couldn't but now he has the opportunity to help people who are like his friend.

"Jihyo ya. I get it."

"Thank you PD nim. I want to help others who are stuck in the darkness. I want them to come back to the light."

"I know Jihyo ya. I am ready for this but I just want to be honest with you. I don't know what the consequences will be for you. You naught have to disband. I know you have worked hard to achieve this. Are you willing to give up all this?" JYP asked for the final time.

"Yes PD nim. I am. It's for my members. I want them to be proud who they are. I want them to be open. I don't want them to hide their identity because no matter who they are they should know that they are beautiful souls. I know I have worked hard for this but if I don't do this then I won't be happy. I want my members to be open and I also want to help those who think that they are alone in this battle. Plus if they are a true ONCE they will accept us no matter what. I believe in ONCE."

"Ok Jihyo ya. If this is what you want then this is what you will get. I want to meet the girls and their partners."

"Ok. By the way the girls will be here at 3 so like in 10 minutes. Also Sana and Tzuyu are dating each other."

"What? I didn't know that."

"That's the point but the other three are dating outsiders. Let me tell you about them."

Jihyo the. Proceeded to tell JYP about everything. How Mina and Chaeyoung met to how they became girlfriends. It was now three and they were waiting for the girls to arrive.

———————————————————————————
Ok so JYP excepted them but will the fans accept them??? Also this chapter is kind of like a message. Like I hate when there is homophobia around. Like can't they just accept.....love is love. Even if they can't except they can just not pay attention to them. Why make stupid comments? Just ignore them if you can't stand it.