"So guys where do you wanna go next. This is the last day." Chaeyoung asked.

"How about we eat bibimbaap for the last time before leaving." Dahyun suggested.

"OMG you guys are made for each other. Both of you only think about food." Nayeon said while pointing at Momo and Dahyun. Everyone then bursted out laughing.

Jihyo finally said that they should eat first then go to Hanbyeokdang Pavillion. They all agreed because they wanted to revisit the place and take pictures.

 They all agreed because they wanted to revisit the place and take pictures

They then went to the restaurant, ordered their food and ate. After that they headed to Hanbyeokdang Pavillion. When they reached there they immediately started taking pictures. After Michaeng was done taking picture they went up to the pavilion and sat there hand in hand. Mina rested her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder and looked at the vie in front. There was a comfortable silence in the air. All of the others went a bit further then them because they all wanted good pictures and Jihyo was just recording everything. Then Mina finally decided to break the silence.

"Chaengie?"

"Hm." Chaeyoung answered.

"Will we always be together like this?"

"Yes Minari. No matter what happens I'll always be by your side." As Chaeyoung said this she tighten her grip on Mina's hand. Not too tight but tight enough that Mina felt comfortable.

"Chaengie. What if they don't accept our relationship? What if my parents don't accept it? What if onces don't accept it? What if they hate me?"

"One thing is for sure. I will never hate you unless we are joking of course and second thing if they are a true once they will accept you for who you are no matter what."

"This is not acceptable in Korea though."

"Where in the universe is it not acceptable to love someone? I love you, I truly love you. You mean the world to me Minari."

"I do too Chaengie. I am just scared about the consequences."

"Don't be. I will always be there for you, for us. No matter what obstacle we face, we will face it together. No matter what consequences we will face, we will face it together Minari. Trust me on this one."

Mina then lifted her head from Chaeyoung's shoulder and looked into her eyes. This surprisingly calmed Mina down. When Chaeyoung hugged Mina she felt safe, she felt home. When they separated from the hug Mina again stared at Chaeyoung's eyes. She then slowly leaned forward and the latter did the same. They both closed their eyes as their lips touched each other. They both wanted to savour this moment. They both were longing for this kiss and they finally got it. It was both of their first kiss and they stole each others first kiss in the most magical way they could. When they finally broke the kiss they both smiled at each other and resumed looking at the view. Hand in hand, Mina's head on Chaeyoung's shoulder. They were both unknown about their future but they were just enjoying and living in the moment. No matter what the future holds for them they had each other in their life. When the group finally returned they went back to their hotel picking up some dinner on the way and heating up in the convenience store. Since it was the last day they spent it watching movies again. But surprisingly enough it was Mina and Chaeyoung that were up till the end. Jihyo and the others had passed out. Both of them couldn't sleep due to the fact that they will be going back tomorrow and letting JYP know about everything. They decided to go out to the court area and lay on the grass looking at the stars. They both lied down. Mina's head rested on Chaeyoung's arms. They were just talking when Mina suddenly turned to Chaeyoung.

"I love you Chaengie. Please always be by my side."

"I will Minari, No matter what."

Mina then kissed Chaeyoung again on the lips and the latter responded with the same longing. They kissed under the starry night, the light from the moon illuminating them. When it got colder they decided to go inside. They went to the empty section of the bed and cuddled up together and drifted of to sleep thinking about eachother.

____________________________________
Actually so pissed. Chapter 26 got deleted for some weird reason. It was the chapter when Chaeyoung confesses to Mina and asked her to be her girlfriend. Was planning to update another chapter but may take time as I have to remember what I had written before. Sorry for that.