CHAPTER 8: DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS .

Start from the beginning

"Tell me princess" he answered almost immediately.

His response brought tears in my eyes. He called me princess after six freaking years. It felt like heaven listening to it from his mouth but now was not the time to rejoice. I looked up to see Manik looking at me with an emotion that used to be familiar to me once upon a time but again it's all the past and he isn't in his right state of mind.

"Manik! What's wrong with you? Why have you come here?" I asked him slowly.

"I missed you," he said, making my heart flutter.

I knew I would end up in tears if he started behaving like this. All those memories came in front of my eyes for a minute. Our friendship, our unsaid love, those eye locks, everything, everything that was there between us. But it's all in the past. Tomorrow Manik is again going to loathe me. Again he would look at me with hate filled eyes. All I can do is to cherish this moment with him.

"Did you have dinner?" I asked him to caress his cheek.

"No! I didn't. I was missing you! I told you right!" he answered or rather shouted.

"Okay! Okay! Now like a good boy go and sit in my room. I'll get dinner for you" I said and he nodded with a pout.

Damn him! In all these complications he had to pout. I so wanted to kiss him senseless but neither was he in the right state of mind nor was our relationship good. I guided him to my room and made him sit. I was going to the kitchen but then I remembered that Navya hadn't touched her pizza. I took it and reheated it in the oven. I dished it and took it to my room.

"Manik dinner" I announced in a chirpy voice.

"Pizza!" Manik exclaimed and snatched the plate.

He sat on my bed and started devouring it as if he hadn't eaten for a while. His love for pizza was much more than Romeo's love for Juliet. I looked at the man kid in front of me. I missed him and his antics.

He was not the first man in my life but he was the only man I truly ever loved. There were times when all I wished for him to find me and take me away with him. I was in my thoughts when his voice snapped me out of my la la land.

"I'm done!" he said grinning widely.

"That's like a good boy!" I chirped back at him.

I placed the plate on the side table. I looked at Manik who was continuously looking at me like a sick child looks at their mother.

"Sleep Manik" I told him.

But Manik being Manik pulled me and pinned me under him. All I could pray for was him not to do anything wrong. He would definitely regret that tomorrow. My man being the cutie pie he is resting his head on my chest. I caressed his hair and hugged him while he hugged me tighter.

"You know, I hate to see you cry. I hate to act as if I don't care about you. You know I really love you till date but you cheated me. But still I love you. I'm fed up with being alone. I'm fed up with getting drunk and sleeping around with women. Come back to me" he complained in a childish voice.

My heart pained to see him like this. He still loves me! He still loves me! But, he would for sure not remember anything tomorrow. I wanted to say that I truly love him but what's the use. Even while confessing love he said I cheated him.

"Wait! Did you say I cheated you?" I asked, looking at Manik, who was already asleep.

I sighed and slept with him in my embrace. This was the best night of my life. I don't know what the future holds for me but I'm definitely going to cherish this night.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Manik's POV:

I woke up due to the rays of the sun piercing my eyes. I opened my eyes only to see the most serene thing I'm in this world. Nandini was clutching my shirt and was sleeping. Her features were calm and there was a slight smile on her lips. Her face mirrored peace, and the mere sight of made my heart leap in joy.

"Good morning Manik" I heard her sweet morning voice.

It all seemed like a dream. I looked at her. Doe shaped raven orbs, cute nose, toothy smile, hair sprawled all over the pillow made her look sexy yet cute. Losing my self control I kissed her lips. I was smooching her lips to which she responded back.

Wait! It's a dream right! Then how come I'm feeling her real touch. Wasn't she supposed to vanish? I thought.

It suddenly struck me. Oh lord! I was at her house, on her bed, in her arms kissing her. I suddenly pulled out of the kiss and got up. My head hurt a lot but I had serious things to think of.

"What the hell am I doing in your house?" I yelled at her.

It's going to be a long and tedious start for today. God! Save me! I hope I haven't done anything wrong. If so then I'M GONE FOR SURE.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

~•~•~•~•~•

Target :|300 votes, 300 comments and 5 followers for future updates|

Complete the target and get another update.......

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

(weekly 1 update - every Saturday or sunday)

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Copyright © and story by
Xprincesworld25x

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*

Love you all

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★