SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA | SOFTIE

────────────────────────

Requested

Fluff

Enjoy! <3

────────────────────────

The melodies of the birds above you sung beautifully in your ears. The grass under your feet was soft and supple, and the sun was barely rising for a new day.

You were thankful that you were alive and breathing another day. It was more than motivation to keep you going.

Your salvation was being alive for those you loved. You wanted justice for those who lost their lives along the way. That's how it was.

As you traveled back to your estate, you reminded yourself that everything was going to be alright.

As long as you sleep.

You waltzed into your estate, completely exhausted from your last mission. Your legs and triceps were sore, your eyes droopy, and your mind craving a nap.

You slammed your face onto your sofa in the main room, completely fatigued.

You groaned, releasing all the tension inside your muscles and mind.

You lie there for a few moments, before a light knock...

No, an intense slamming at your door interrupted your clarity.

Of course, you knew it was your partner in crime. Only he would aggressively knock at your door.

You slid open the door, your eyes half-lidded as you adjusted your haori that was slipping off your shoulder.

Your eyes met with Sanemi Shinazugawa's.

You simply smiled before he threw you into a longing embrace.

On the "outside", Sanemi was the embodiment of anger issues around comrades and strangers.