MUICHIRO TOKITOU | LET'S RUN AWAY

────────────────────────

Requested

Rich Boy! Muichiro x Maid! Reader

Enjoy ;)

────────────────────────

You've always had a sense of duty, a sense of honesty, a sense of diligence.

When you were of age, you finally managed to be accepted for a job. You were young and a beautiful maiden. However, the lack of parents or siblings in your life changed your fate of being a trophy spouse.

You were introduced with high praise to the Tokitou family, a rich elite family in your town. Your hardworking attitude and quiet nature was exactly what the family was looking for in a servant.

When you first started working, the patriarch and matriarch treated you very well. However, you could never leave the estate's territory. You were never allowed to leave where you were assigned to work for the day.

And after the first week, the heads of the household never spoke to you again. They simply ordered you around and forced labor onto you.

There were twin brothers who lived in the Tokitou estate, the same age as you. The older twin, Yuichiro, was never fond of you in the slightest. You never saw him again after the first week, and if you did, he wouldn't give a glance in your direction.

Nonetheless, a few months later following your first day of work, you were assigned to personally accompany the younger twin brother. You were to bring him whatever he asked, and you would do whatever he said.

But, Muichiro never asked you for anything. He was always hiding in his room with a quill and some ink.

He would try to talk to you, and sometimes you would answer with short phrases.

He was very fond of you, and the only thing he would ask of you, was to walk with you outside the house walls.

────────────────────────

The moonlight was illuminating the halls and rooms with a bright, silver light. You knocked on the door gently with your knuckles.