MUICHIRO TOKITOU | CHOCOLATE

────────────────────────

"So... what is this called, again?" You asked the shopkeeper, your eyebrows lifting in awe.

"It's a common dessert here - chocolate." The man replied, his lips creasing into a warm smile at you.

As a young Hashira who grew up in a rural place, you were so intrigued by fancy desserts. You were only aware about cake and pie, but you recently found out about ice cream.

And now, chocolate has entered your life.

It looked so damn good; you could not resist, and you had to buy some.

"Thank you, sir!" You waved to the shopkeeper as you skipped gleefully out of the city.

You had not taken a bite out of the candy, yet.

You wanted to share it with your favorite person, of course.

That person? The Mist Hashira. Muichiro Tokitou.

Even though he tried to push you away, you still stayed by his side. You recognized that he wasn't quite all there, but nonetheless you remained a loyal friend.

A loyal friend.

You could not deny that you admired the boy's talents, and his cute face, and his aloof demeanor.

Hell, you really had the fattest crush on him. But you could not let that interfere with your Demon Slayer Corps missions. You were a Hashira, after all. There was absolutely no way you could confess to the fourteen year old. You two were too young.

"TOKITO-KUUUUN!" You called out, rounding the corner of his estate.

Of course, the mist pillar was sitting in his garden, looking up at the sky and watching the birds fly by.

He craned his head in your direction. You waved excitingly at him, holding the cold chocolate bar in your other hand.

"(Y/N)..." He remembered your name, blinking slowly.

"Yes! Yours truly!" You laughed, plopping beside the boy and crisscrossing your legs.

You leaned forward and opened your hand, displaying the big candy bar.

"Check this out, Muichiro-kun!" You said, your eyes sparkling. Muichiro loved how your eyes sparkled like that.

The dark haired boy cocked an eyebrow, "What?"

You unwrapped the candy bar, revealing the substance.

"It's this dessert that they make in cities! It's called chocolate." You explained the boy, who's blue eyes stared blankly at the brown substance.

"Really?" Muichiro questioned, tilting his head to the side just a little.

"I wasn't just going to eat it on my own and taste it, and I wanted to give some of it to someone who can experience it with me." You smiled brightly, twisting your (H/C) hair with your open index finger.

Muichiro's heart leapt in a million directions. Your ambitious nature was so cute.

You broke the candy in half, handing it to the Mist Hashira. He took the chocolate, your fingers brushing against each other.

It was like magic in that split second when you two touched.

"This better be as good as you make it sound like." Muichiro commented, looking at you with a small smirk on his face.

"Bet!!" You replied, nodding in determination.

"Ready? One...two...three...cheers!" You counted down excitingly.

The two of you "clinked" the chocolate bar together like drinks before tasting it.

Both of your eyes widened.

"So..." Muichiro began, chewing slowly to maintain the delicious taste.

"YUMMY!" You yelled ecstatically. The taste was so immaculate.

Muichiro let out a light chuckle at your outgoing behavior. He grew to enjoy your company over the months since you joined the Hashira squad.

You finished the candy bar together, and you stretched your arms above your head before lying your head on the boy's lap.

You rubbed your stomach and patted it playfully, "I should have bought more."

Muichiro looked down at your delicate face, "I think we would lose our minds if you bought more."

"That's probably true." You replied reluctantly as you gazed at the boy

The two of you looked at each other in a comfortable silence, admiring each other. Time slowed down as his blue hues for eyes mixed in with your (E/C) orbs.

You closed your eyes shortly after that, yawning, "It's been a long day."

Muichiro pat your head softly, "Eating dessert makes you tired?"

You hummed in response, your neck tingling with how gently Muichiro was stroking your hair. You could get used to this feeling.

Before you knew it, you were slowly succumbing to a light slumber.

And yet, you could feel a warm pair of lips graze your forehead before you fell asleep.

❃゜・。。. ・° ゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃