GENYA SHINAZUGAWA | MODESTY

────────────────────────

(^ LOOK AT THIS BABY IDJSJFJFEJJD)

Requested

*Note: (S/N) – Sister's name

Enjoy!!

────────────────────────

Throughout your life, you were always around your twin. Your sister, (S/N), was always your idol. She was always the one you looked up to the most.

Hell, two of you even joined the Demon Slayer Corps together. The loss of your family wasn't a burden, but rather a push to move on. A push to challenge those creatures who slayed your parents.

You always thought your bond with your twin was close.

However, she thought otherwise. She thought you were a nuisance, an annoyance. Your shy, kind-hearted nature was a deep contrast to her stubborn, strict personality.  She was damaged, but you were better at hiding it.

She nearly despised you.

You loved her regardless.

But, when you joined the Demon Slayer Corps, you were fairly new when you met the sixteen year old boy that would change your life.

When you met Genya Shinazugawa, you finally found the person that understood your situation the most.

"Could you stop fucking following me, (Y/N)?" Your sister spat, turning around as her (H/C) locks tangled with the summer breeze.

"I–I'm just trying to understand why you hate me now, (S/N)!! Please tell me what troubles you..." Your voice trailed off. You utterly wished to have her realize that you two were siblings, twins.

Your plan was to get her to remember the memories you two created together during your childhood. But alas, she refused to recognize that you two were siblings anymore.

She wouldn't budge. And it was the exact situation you were in, that Genya was in. You and him were very similar. He was shy around you, initially, but your shy, genuine demeanor grew on him.