GIYU TOMIOKA | COMPASSION

────────────────────────

Requested

Enjoy!!

────────────────────────

(Y/N) (L/N).

Also known as: the most kind and genuine person one could ever meet. One might call you extremely "down to Earth."

Among the Hashira and Demon Slayers alike, you were one of the most kind people to grace the Corps. From your soothing voice to the touch of your fingertips on one's skin, your presence was a plethora of sun rays.

You were quiet naturally, but that would not stop people from seeking guidance from you. Your motherly demeanor was irresistible to most – and anyone would never hesitate to speak with you when they had the chance.

While everyone among the Hashira and the Corps had very diverse personalities that would brighten up your day, a very particular Water Hashira was slightly different than the rest.

Tomioka was distant, stoic, unwavering. Ever since the Hashira meeting involving the bright Tanjiro Kamado, you heard all about how Giyū protected the boy and his sister. You admired his choice, no doubt.

From the Hashira meeting beyond, you sought to get to know the water pillar a little more than everyone else. You were always told that you should stay away from the Hashira, but you believed that he was simply an unopened book.

An unopened book, perhaps, that was waiting to be opened.

Little by little, you would interact with Giyū with little acts of kindness.

You believed it wasn't much, but to him you would brighten his day.

You recognized that Giyū wasn't quite happy, and you wanted to let him know that someone was there who cared.

If he was standing off in the distance while the other Hashira were socializing, you would accompany him. You'd create small talk, and he would listen to you very attentively.