SHINOBU KOCHO | MIRRORS

────────────────────────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

────────────────────────

Upper Moon! Shinobu x Fem! Reader

Requested

Enjoy! <3

────────────────────────

The Dimensional Infinity Fortress.

A place of utter chaos. No one knew which direction to go.

At the strum of a chord, the areas would change. Walls would come into fruition, floors would disappear, the rooms would tilt or switch.

You were diving right into this hell hole to beat Muzan Kibutsuji and his entourage of Nine Upper Demon Moons.

They were all former Demon Slayers, defeated by Kibutsuji in their former humane lives. But that didn't stop you and the Corps from stopping the origin of all the hate and suffering in this world.

Of course you, (Y/N) (L/N), had been bestowed the title of Insect Hashira, as you were blessed with the breath by your mother, who practiced the technique herself. You far surpassed your mother in skill, but you could not thank her enough for taking care of you.

You entered the fortress with your fellow pillars in full confidence of winning.

However, you met someone that you had never met before. Someone that made you psychologically suffer. She made you confused about who you were fighting for.

"You are the current Insect pillar?" She asked you, adjusting her butterfly ornament that kept her hair in place. She didn't move from her standstill place in the room.

"What does it look like?" You responded, "I'm sure you know completely."

"Aha. You're right, I do. I can tell by your pin." She gestured to the pin you held close to you in your hair, bestowed to you by your mother. It was a monarch butterfly ornament, similar to the demon's. You kept it in your hair for luck, and it never fell from your grasp.