A Filler! (Sorry guys!)

-Annabeth-

She was loving New York.
She had all these friends, a boyfriend, and she'd been reunited with Percy, though he seemed a little distant.

Luke was great, but he never did like Percy, and as much as Percy wasn't very close with her anymore, he still meant a lot to Annabeth.

And Friday night came. Luke was taking her to one of the biggest parties of the year. Drew Tanaka's party.

She hoped that Luke would be nicer than he was a few days ago because he seemed... harsh. He didn't let her do what she wanted and Annabeth hoped it was a phase or else , she'd have to step in.

Like one time, she'd gotten up to ask Piper something and Luke grabbed on to her arm.

"Where are you going? You better ask me first."

Annabeth sighing told him she was meeting Piper.

"Don't go Annabeth. You just need me. You're better off without all those weird kids."

Annabeth sighed. Schist. The party was in an hour. Uh oh.

And she didn't own a dress.

She called Piper as fast as she could.

"Pipes help me."

"Lemme guess, you don't have anything to wear."

"Yeah."

"I figured. I got you something you may like."

"And where are you?"

Annabeth could almost envision Piper grinning.

"Outside your apartment."

"You idiot" Annabeth laughed as she ran to open the door.

"Put this on." Piper said, shoving a large bag in her face.

Annabeth gasped. "Pipes, you look great!"  Piper wore an abstract pink dress.

"Thanks. Works of Rachel."

Annabeth saw her own outfit. It was a sea-green dress, almost the colour of Percy's eyes,    which came down to right above her knees.

"Woah, Annabeth. You look awesome... I'm pretty sure Per— uhhh Luke's gonna faint." Piper said.

Then she looked at the time. "Gotta go now girl. Jason's picking me up." She said blushing a bit.

"Ooooh! Brick Boy and you? Nice" Annabeth winked at her.

She stuck her tongue out at her and ran.

A few minutes later, she got a message.

Luke: Sorry Annabeth, I cant pick you up. Is it okay if we meet there?

She sighed.

Annabeth: Sure, Luke.

She called out to her aunt, "Aunt Nat, I'm leaving!"

"Sure honey, be safe and have fun! You're going with Percy, right? He finally asked you out? That boy is crazy for you! I cant believe that he mustered up the courage to ask you out!"

"Uhhhh... okay Aunt Nat", Annabeth said, turning significantly redder while she was listening to that.

"And Annabeth, I won't be home for a few days, have Magnus' annual parents week thing or something."

"Okay bye Aunt Nat."

And then she  ran down the hallway and knocked.

Percy opened the door, smiled, then probably gasped but turned it into a cough and said, "He-ey An-nabeth, you look great."

She looked at Percy in his blue tee and messed up hair.

"Wanna go?" He asked.

And she hugged him.

"You're my best friend, Seaweed Brain."

Okay I know this isn't great but I'm definitely having writers' block but I have made (finally) a rough plan for the next chapter. And I think you're gonna like the next chapter 😁.

But how was the filler?

I will write a nice long chapter next (tomorrow or the day after hopefully)

Thank you soooooo much for reading and bearing with crappy fluff and awkwardness.

The song, well I haven't listened to the whole thing, but its kinda like a a mix between Piper and Annabeth's friendship and Percabeth after Tartarus.

Word count 604

Love you guys ❤️

~Rajita