And When You're Gone, I feel Incomplete

Edit: Okay before we start I'd like to thank all those who voted for this book (it means a lot) and a special thanks to notscarlet-  for making the cover and (watcha call it- promoting?, telling ppl to read?) this book. Also thank you BisexualFangirl08   for having the brilliant idea of songfics.

Hope you like the book 🙃❤️

Percy:
'I've been hearing symphonies
Before all I heard was silence
A rhapsody for you and me
And every melody is timeless...'

Percy pulled off his headphones.
He sighed. That song... that song had been playing that day... the last day they were together. He was 13. And she was there.

He tried to get back to his homework, but the algebra just couldn't get into his head cause all he could think about was her.

Messy blond hair, scrunched up nose ... he remembered every single detail. And those eyes... those thundercloud sparkling grey eyes... he'd never ever forget her.

Annabeth.

He was literally drooling over his memories when Percy's mum , Sally called out, " Percy you'd better be done with your homework because Jason's come and I am not letting his step into that room until your done!"

"Done!" He lied.

"Percy don't done me because your grades matter!"

But when she walked in he could see her smiling and with a plate of blue cookies in her hand.

"Dig in boys."

"Thanks Sally." Jason said as he walked in.

"Hey bro.What's up?" Jason asked as soon as he heard the door click shut.

"The sky." Percy sighed and said

"Shut up." Jason punched his arm.

"Well actually..."

"Yeah?"

"There's a party..."

"Since when does Percy Jackson go to parties?
I mean... personally... that's just... shocking."

"I. Am. Not. Answering. You."

Jason grinned. "So I'm guessing they're on their way?"

"Yep."

Hazel and Nico and Will had come and now they were just waiting for Valdez. Will kept looking longingly at Nico and it was very very clear they liked each other but just hadn't realised that themselves.

When he finally arrived , panting, he said, "Guess who's here, mah peeps!"

He was punched by an exasperated Hazel, "Idiot."

"You're late, Valdez" Nico noted.

"Yeah, gave you enough time with Solace here?"

Nico blushed.

"Leo stop bugging everyone." Jason moaned.

"Guys get in!" Percy yelled!

"Our ride is a red strawberry minivan?" Will asked.

"Yep and it comes with Nico's personal driver! Jules-Albert! Argus is sick. Chickenpox."

Nico groaned, " I HATE JULES-ALBERT! HE'S LIKE A ZOMBIE!"

"Will agree with you on that one Nico." Jason said. "He's creepy."

Percy yelled, "I'm LEAVING!"

They shut their mouths and got in.

And they drove and drove and drove to Montauk. In noise. Thank Leo for that. He sang enough country songs, off-tune that too; that Percy would probably never love them again.

He sighed and wished he could find Annabeth again.

Little did he know that a few blocks from his apartment, a seventeen year old with curly blond hair and sparkling grey eyes had moved into a new home and was staring at the plain, spotless, white bedroom wall; and wishing that she too could find Percy Jackson- the boy she loved.

How was it? Please vote and comment.
Also, they will not be meeting at the party. I find that a little too cliche, you know?
#Percabeth!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Btw the fanart's amazhang, right?

505 words in a chapter is the most I've written! Woah!

❤️ ~RajitaTheFangirl