Jinyoung

When he first experienced love, he hadn't expected it to last long. Especially with someone like him, he came to the decision that no one would want to date him.

Guess he was wrong.

Jinyoung loved his boyfriends, all six of them. They made him feel and laugh, the warmth of a home in his mind. His soulmates made him feel alive.

He also loved how they loved each other, always joking and stealing kisses when no one was looking. Sometimes they didn't even care if someone was looking.

( he had walked in to Mark and Jackson having sex at least thrice )

And the crazy thing were also that they dragged him into it!

Jinyoung guesses his boyfriends were made to be chaotic and crackheaded. But he loved all of them more than anything in the world.

Therefore, the brunette was thankful he met them.

Jackson were the energetic one, always joking and pranking others. ( The result was actually pretty funny )

The older were also handsy, having no shame as he randomly grabbed his ass or smacked it whenever they were in public or alone. Jinyoung were mortified, yes, but Jackson were Jackson and he would always make out of it alive.

He came to Jackson for laughter.

His Mark hyung was really a hero. The older was quiet and had good manners, helping people when they needed.

Mark always listened to him when he had problems or just wanted to talk and it made him feel wanted.

Sometimes they would just go to his favorite place, in the middle of the sunflower field and relax. Jinyoung loved to read and rest with his head in Mark's lap. The older never complained about that either.

He came to Mark for relaxing.

BamBam was the second maknae, always enjoying to tease him. He wasn't that surprised but they were terrified of him also, which he liked.

When the younger looked at him, he felt shy of the love that shined in those eyes. If BamBam missed home, he would wrap both of them in blankets and then let BamBam skype with his parents all night.

The happy smile afterwards were worth it.

He came to BamBam when he wanted to feel loved.

Youngjae was the sunshine himself.

The boy was always happy and positive, getting practically dragged into the maknaes pranks all the time.

He was a hella good hugger and would randomly hug Jinyoung out of nowhere. Youngjae was also kind of weird in his own cute way. ( he did catch the younger trying to grab his tiddie )

Jinyoung came to Youngjae for comfort, the sunshine would always cheer him up and make him smile.

Yugyeom, the spoiled and loved maknae.

Aish, how tall were this kid gonna be?

Even if the younger was annoying at times, he was adorable. He loved to spoil all three maknaes, stuffing them with food whenever they were hungry because they needed to grow!

Maybe it was his fault Yugyeom was that big.

Besides being annoying, Yugyeom was also a great plush pillow. He was good to cuddles and he knew the younger cooed over how he climbed to him like a koala.

Jinyoung came to Yugyeom for cuddles.

Jaebum was his soulmate. The older had known Jinyoung since childhood and always knew his moods and expressions.

He could calm Jinyoung down when he got angry, silence him with a simple kiss that left both of them breathless.

For that part, ever since he got that mullet, Jinyoung loved to play with the soft locks.

He came to Jaebum when he wanted to get away. The older didn't complain, just driving him somewhere distant where they could be together.

He loved all of his boyfriends. They knew the right buttons to push and made him feel things.

Jinyoung was grateful for experiencing such love. The brunette knew who he wanted to spend his future with, all of them were important to him. They worked their way into his heart and left nothing but warmth and love.

They started from hurt and heartbreak and ended with love and comfort. His little fairy tail had it's happy ending.

"What do you say baby?" He smiled as Jackson anxiously fiddled with his fingers, looking around at the five other males in the room.

"Yes!"