Mark

Something about Jinyoung.

The younger were calmer than most people, right on sassy or savage but also caring and kind.

To not mention his love for sunflowers of some reason.

They had their own little place, in the middle of a sunflower field. Jinyoung would always drag him there with him, probably because he was quiet and calm unlike some others.

He suspected the younger came there a lot more times than he wanted to admit.

Jinyoung warmed his heart and made him smile without noticing. The younger could calm him down only by smiling at him, hold him close when he missed home.

Park Jinyoung made him feel at peace. That was one of the many reasons why he loved the brunette.

"Hey hyung, what are you reading?" Mark shrugged, looking at the title.

"I think it's some kind of old fashioned, we were handing these out in class." The blonde looked at his lover, smiling.

"You are reading too Nyoung? What is it?" Jinyoung blushed crimson red, stuttering something about romance before running away.

All he could think that time was how adorable the younger looked in that moment.

He then found out days later that it was a gay roman, BL as they would call it.

How Jinyoung started reading it, he never asked. Instead he enjoyed teasing Jinyoung about it, kissing him when the younger got too annoyed.

Well, there's a lot of things about Park Jinyoung he needed to learn.

Sitting in the cinema had always been kind of cozy for him.

They turned off the lights and you got to see a  good movie with good quality ( if you had chosen the right one )

And it was a perfect moment to tease your lover.

Jinyoung seemed unbothered that he was holding hands with his boyfriend as they watched the movie.

Mark smiled, studying Jinyoung's focused face. Handsome and cute, that's what the latter was.

He was also pretty sexy withering underneath Mark, but that was another story.

The brunette yelped in surprise as Mark leaned in, catching his plush lips with his own.

Bubble gum was his favorite taste from now on because Jinyoung had that sweet, intoxicating bubble gum taste. Mark couldn't get enough as he prepped kisses all over the younger's face.

"My cute baby."