Jaebum

Jaebum have known Jinyoung longest of them all. He always knew what the younger wanted, how to calm him down.

They were soulmates.

He loved Jinyoung more than words could ever put.

Because they were soulmates, partners in evil and good. Jinyoung would always find a way to him, stop him from overworking and feed him, cuddle him when he felt sad.

Park Jinyoung was his happy pill, everything he needed in life.

Im Jaebum was thankful for having Jinyoung by his side.

"Oh, welcome home!" A smiling Jinyoung greeted him as he groggily walked into the kitchen.

His cute boyfriend was wearing his oversized t-shirt and shorts, looking adorable. Though he wasn't going to lie, those pants looked fine with that peach.

Perfect sight after a tiring day at work.

He went forwards, dropping his bag as he kissed Jinyoung in the neck, causing him to giggle.

"How was class today? I'm never taking these full time jobs ever again." He groaned as Jinyoung laughed, turning around to stuff meat into his mouth.

"They were fine. I'm just worried how you are going to balance work and class."

"Aw, don't worry baby. I'll be fine. Besides, I got you waiting for me when I get home." He pecked Jinyoung on the lips as the male laughed.

"I didn't know you were so cheesy." Jaebum chuckled, hugging Jinyoung's soft body.

"You got to eat anyways! C'mon, I've already cooked dinner." He pecked Jinyoung one last time before releasing his boyfriend to help with dinner.

Jaebum hummed as he waited for Jinyoung.

Anytime now, the younger would finish his last class. He did promise Jinyoung to pick him up and they would go on a date somewhere.

Stargazing would be a great idea but Jaebum knew he would only stare at one star:
Jinyoung himself.

"Jaebum hyung!" He smiled at the familiar voice, Jinyoung waving at him from the building doors.

The younger yelped in surprise as he was pulled into a hug, embarrassed looking around.

"Hyung~ we are in public!"

"I don't care. Everyone should know you are mine." Jinyoung flushed, hitting him lightly.

Jaebum just laughed and tilted his head, kissing Jinyoung.

Kissing the younger was different every time.

This time, he felt a bubbly, happy feeling warm his chest as he held Jinyoung close. Jinyoung tasted like cotton candy, soft and sweet in his tongue.

They pulled away, the rest of the world seemed to forget them as Jinyoung blushed.

"Damn you, hyung!"