Youngjae

Youngjae was a sunshine, yes. But for him, his hyung Jinyoung was the sun itself.

The older always took care of them even if he sometimes seemed mean and selfish ( to others ).

He could never see Jinyoung as a bad person. His hyung always fed them and made sure that were alright, sleeping when they had to and resting.

In his eyes, Jinyoung and his smile could only brighten up his day.

They have been through so much together and he loved the older, more than all the stars in the night. He showed Jinyoung that every time they were together, especially in the bedroom when Jinyoung was panting underneath him, both of them addicted to each other's kisses.

For him, Park Jinyoung was his angel.

Jinyoung laughed, covering his mouth like he would do without noticing.

Youngjae didn't know when he picked up that habit but he hated when the older hid his smile.

He loved that smile, especially them Jinyoung's eyes would disappear into crescents and laugh loudly.

There was nothing more soft about those moments, Jinyoung's soft laugh ringing in his head.

"Hyung~" Jinyoung looked over to his dongsaeng, wondering why the younger sounded so whiny all of sudden.

"Don't hide your smile hyung." A Cheshire smile as Youngjae kissed his cheek.

"I like it better when everyone can see it." The brunette laughed as he shook his head.

Youngjae pouted but happily smiled as Jinyoung didn't hide his smile this time.

"You are really cute hyung! I wish I could hug you and cuddle you forever!" His hyung blushed, stuttering something about that he couldn't do that and he wasn't cute.

The younger just laughed.

Maybe he hadn't expected himself this when he came to pick up Jinyoung on his motorbike.

But there he was, smiling as Jinyoung happily pulled him into a kiss.

He gripped Jinyoung's waist, holding the older steadily as he tasted those plump lips.

Kissing Jinyoung tasted like milk and caramel, sometimes he even decided it was his favorite candy.

All thanks to Jinyoung.

But of course, the real deal was always better.