BamBam

Being the smallest of them all didn't mean he couldn't top!

BamBam was thankful for Jinyoung when he let the younger dominate him, both of them surprisingly satisfied in the end of that night.

Curse that woman, no one knew if he was big or not!

Well, Jinyoung did now.

Don't misunderstand him, the older was terrifying but he also loved Jinyoung.

Yes, BamBam loved his hyung.

The older was sometimes all innocent and soft while also having the behavior of a mom. But just as he loved everything good with Jinyoung, he loved the older's flaws.

Sometimes after Jinyoung had snapped, BamBam made his way to the older. He'd cuddle Jinyoung as they lay in comfortable silence, BamBam's hand stroking the soft brown hair.

And he was rewarded with the same when he was sad.

Trust him, he would never let Jinyoung dominate him cuz the older was simply too cute. Yes, he had the courage to say that.

BamBam also loved the smell of food when he came home, finding Jinyoung in a apron as the brunette welcomed him home.

He loved how Jinyoung would rely on him with problems at times and he loved how much the older gave back.

Yeah, he loved the older.

"Yah! What did I say about going out without jacket in the rain?!" Jinyoung pouted as BamBam sneezed, wrapping the blanket around him.

"You are so stupid sometimes Bam. Now you have a fever, just like I warned you for." He opened his mouth as Jinyoung scooped up some soup for him, blowing on it to make it lesser hot.

The younger could just stare lovingly at the worried male, Jinyoung rolling his eyes.

"Just shut up."

"I haven't said anything." He snickered, coughing as Jinyoung fed him warm soup.

"I'll see if I can find some pills to make your throat better. You want tea with honey?" BakBam just meekly nodded as Jinyoung smiled softly, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"Stay here and rest, alright? I'm not letting you go back to class until you are good again."

He laughed as Jinyoung waltzed out of his room.

Jinyoung whined as he pressed a finger on his nipple, desperate look making him chuckle.

So adorable, Jinyoung was indeed not always scary. He loved that about the brunette, because he knew Jinyoung was secretly weak for them.

Jinyoung pouted as he smiled, looking at those plump lips.

"What are you waiting for?" He looked up and met Jinyoung's warm eyes.

BamBam smiles and press their lips together, feeling the familiar strawberry flavor enter his mouth. Jinyoung tasted sweet, he found himself deepening the kiss.

One of his favorite things was this. Just kissing Jinyoung was enough.

He felt Jinyoung smile against the kiss.