"Riley got pretty sick a while back and ever since doesn't eat well." Mommy said digging through my diaper bag before pulling out another bag "The only thing she takes consistently is breast milk. After she eats lunch and before nap"

"We have lots of littles who drink milk" she said with a smile "Just put a tag on the cooler and we will throw it in the fridge."

"Okay baby." Mommy said picking me up with a smile "Mommy has to go now. But I will be back later to pick you up okay."

"No Mommy." I said hugging her neck and shaking my head "No go."

"I have to baby." she said "But you guys are going to have so much fun." she said setting me down next to Max "I love you so much." she said wiping my tears "Don't cry baby, I'm only going to work a couple hours today." She said kissing my forehead before she walked away.

"Max Rae do you want to come play with us?" I heard someone say behind us as we watched Mama and April walk out of the building.

"No tank you" I said sitting in front of the gate "I wait here."

"Me too" Max said sitting down next to me and leaning against the gate. We were only there for a few minutes before someone screamed behind causing us to jump in surprise and look back with big eyes. When we turned around we saw a girl covered in head to toe with red paint and a boy on the ground looking at her in surprise.

"I sorry Ranna" he said as his bottom lip started to tremble "I jus trip." we watched as the girl stood there still in complete shock looking at her now paint covered body.

"Henry" a tall lady with curly red hair said walking up on the scene "How many times do we have to tell you not to touch the paint when it's not painting time?" Just as she finished her sentence the other girl broke out into tears and looked up at the teacher with tear filled eyes.

"I sorry Miff Athy" Henry said as he was helped off the floor and the paint was taken from his hands.

"You always are buddy" she said leading him to the corner "I'll be back in 15 minutes." I watched as she threw the paint can away and then walked over to sit next to Max and I.

"Are you sure you guys don't want to come and play with us?" she asked "We're about to pull the playdoh out before story time." she said in a singsong voice smiling when she saw us sit up a little straighter.

"I guess we can come jus for a ittle bit" Max said after looking at me for a second.

"Yeah!" she said standing up with a smile "I love new friends!" she helped Max and I up and led us over to a small group of boys and girls and after introducing us to everyone we were led to a table that was covered with playdoh. Max and I giggled together as we played with the and molded lots of cool things until we had to put everything away for story time.

We all huddled together on a colorful carpet around Ms. Cathy as she pulled out a big book and started to read to us, the book was so funny and she was almost as good at voices as Mommy was. I was so distracted by the story that I didn't even hear all of the screaming that was happening until it was happening right outside our door.

"I don't know who you are, but you can't come barging in here expecting to take one of the littles." Sara said, trying to stand in front of our door.

"That's exactly what I'm expecting to do." my blood ran cold at the voice I never wanted to hear again "She's my daughter, so I will be leaving with her."

"Do you have a number?" Sara asked "Oh" she said in surprise "then nevermind." I turned around in shock and was surprised when I saw my father showing Sara the card that had the number to take me home on it.

"Thank you." my father said smirking at me as he walked in the room.

"Noooooo" I cried trying to run away from him. "No wan you!" I yelled.

"What did I tell you about being a baby Raelynn Carter?" He sneered at me as he cornered me in the playroom.

"Dat I not be baby." I whispered, flinching as he took a step closer.

"Then why are you here" He asked "acting like a baby." Before I could answer his question he backhanded me and I fell to the ground. "You know what happens when you don't listen to me Raelynn." I tried to crawl away but I couldn't. Instead I sat there trying to fight him off as he hit and kicked me until I heard another voice over his raging anger.

"Rae bea!" Max said shaking me "wake up Rae" I jerked away half relieved that it was just a dream half terrified when I realized that we were still sitting on the carper so Miss. Cathy could read to us.

"Noooo!" I screamed as Max looked at me with big scared eyes.

"It's okay Rae, it jus a dream" he said with a shrug.

"No it wasn't!" I sobbed out "It was real!" I jumped when I felt someone touch my back behind me and quickly pulled away looking up at whoever it was with big scared eyes.

"Hey sweetheart." Miss Cathy said looking at me with a smile "It's going to be okay." she said slowly reaching out to rub my back.

"No it's not!" I sobbed out as I started hyperventilating "He's coming!" I pulled back with a gasp as someone tried to help me up.

"Whos' coming sweetheart?"she asked in confusion as she pulled her hands back with a sigh.

"Mitter Carter" Max said with a frown "He mean an scary."

"I want my Mo-mo"I stopped in confusion for a second before I looked up at everybody with a furrowed brow "I want my Becca." I sobbed.

Hi friends!! Long time no see! Sorry for the super long delay! Stay healthy out there!