≛Ƴσυ αƞ∂ συя вεℓσѵε∂≛

“ⒻⓄⓇⒺⓋⒺⓇ ⓎⓄⓊⓇⓈ„

✜✚✜

“ⒻⓄⓇⒺⓋⒺⓇ ⓎⓄⓊⓇⓈ„✜✚✜✚✜

✛✜✛
♥●♥●♥●♥●♥

"The rain is so soothing, don't you think?" You chuckled as you rubbed the bump on your stomach lovingly whilst waiting for a certain man to appear before you.
You quietly sat on a chair on your porch and wrapped a blanket around your body to keep your body getting cold.

Soon, you hear footsteps approach your little hut. You felt a wave of happiness and relief rush towards your veins.
"I'm home.."
The deep yet loving voice of your husband rang in your ears, as you stood up with a smile on your face.

"Welcome home!"
You greeted and watched him slowly reach the house you two lived in. Since it was raining, he was drenched in rain, so you had prepared a towel for him.

"Hun, why are you outside? You should stay inside so that you woudn't get sick." He advised, clearly worried about your well-being along with your unborn baby.
You just kissed his cheeks and gently ushered him to the bathroom to clean himself.

"Don't worry, I'm a strong woman. You don't have to worry all the time!" You reassured him, hoping that all his anxiety about you getting sick will slowly fade.
"Okay but that won't stop me from worrying." He said before entering the bathroom.

❝Timeskip❞

As you lay on the bed comfortably, you felt the bed sunk slightly before going back up.
Then, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your bump, massaging it slightly.
"What are you doing, Gyomei?"
You asked as you turned around to face him, a slight smile on your face due to tiredness.

"Just making both my babies relax."
You chuckled and buried your face on his chest, as he gently put chin on your head.
"I will always protect you, hun."

Then after a few minutes, the two of you both fell asleep on each other's arm.
Both feeling safe and protected.

"I'll protect you and our beloved.."

♤♧
♤♧
♤♧
♧♤
♧♤
♧♤
Word Count: 329

Aight this took me 'till yesterday;^;
help meeeeee I'm gonnaaa cryyy(;O;)

My brain is not working with me cuz its lazy and I'm on this alone._.

so ye(T_T)

baii
katcradle
Hope you enjoyed reading!!