🌺Sword🌺

🌸  :≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∆≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈ : 🌸

⌘ Ɯнσ ∂σ ʏσʋ cнσσƨɛ⌘−−−−−You paced around you're house, looking for you're weapon, due to you're upcoming mission

You paced around you're house, looking for you're weapon, due to you're upcoming mission.
It had seemed that you forgot where you put it, and because you we're stupid, you just left it outside once you we're done training.

You mentally cursed at yourself.
You had been wandering everywhere, and due to you're fast walking, some designs of you're house were disarranged.

You knew that you would have alot, and I mean alot, had cleaning up to do. You're crow was just resting peacefully in you're futon, rubbing it's black feathers all of it.
It pissed you off.

And you're kasugaigarasu just made it worse. "Go visit Haganezuka-san if you're sword is gone, idiot."
You threw some pretty powerful, yet colorful words at it.

Rubbing you're temples, you knew you had to do it.
Visit you're mortal enemy..

Yes, you and Haganezuka didn't have a pretty wonderful past.
It was mostly because of you, always being so impatient.
You would always complain to him, and it pisses him off.

You two would bicker and shout at each other, no matter where.
You would close you're fists tightly, you're innerself holding you back, while you're mind was going places.

"This is so not my day.."
You sighed and left, bringing along with you is a wooden sword, just in case. The swordsmith village was far, so it was only reasonable to bring one.
As you walked, you could feel you're hands shaking from nervousness.

You we're always tough and composed, but when it comes to Haganezuka, you would lose those two values. You would act mean and rash towards him, making you sometimes feel guilty.

You weren't stupid, you knew.
You knew it all along, that you loved the man. You wanted to give him you're love and affection,
but it seems that you're personality
has its own mind.

Alright, I'll try being nice..
If I can though..

ーー   。🌺   。ーー❆

You had arrived, infront of his house. Nervousness overwhelming you're own self.
As you tried to knock, you felt you're hand sweating slightly.

Why am I so nervous?!

You scolded yourself and gathered you're courage, and once you did, you forcefully knocked the door.
"WHAT THE HELL?!!"
That, oh so familiar voice shouted.
You waited for awhile before you see the door opening, revealing Haganezuka.

He hadn't had his mask on, showing his handsome face. His long hair draped smoothly on his broad shoulders. His tired, yet mesmerizing eyes stared at you, intently.
To top it off, he was shirtless and only had his pants on.

He was really hot and handsome.
Considering that he had an eight pack made you swoon for him more.
You stared at him, a blush creeping into you're face. You tried to compose yourself. You coughed.

"Ha-Haganezuka! I l-lost my swo-sword, that's w-why I ca-came here to tell you that.. you n-"

He yawned, his hands stretched upwards, making his muscles more visible. You blushed ferociously.

"I... I..."

You stuttered, and mentally cursed yourself for doing so.
You tried to explain, but having him infront of you, made you lose you're composer.

"I NEED YOU TO MAKE ME A NEW SWO-?!"

You we're cut off by him, grabbing you're wrist and pulled you into his house. He made you turn, and wrapped his shoulders around you're waist. Making you blush.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing, pervert!!" You shouted, trying to escape his grip, but unfortunately, he was stronger than you.

"What type of sword do you need?"
He practically whispered into you ear, making you stop trying and froze.
He sounded so sexy and it made you're heart thump really loud.
You swore, he could've heard it.

"A.. a long sword, the color is (Colour), and make it long.." You could feel him smirk and let you go. Leaving you alone a blushing mess.
"Got it. You can leave now."
As soon as he said that, you just scrambled out from his house.

Running towards you're house, you're thoughts being scrambled.
But one thought kept circling around you're head.

"What did you do to me?! Haganezuka?!"

⊗○●○●○●♥●○●○●○⊗

Word Count: 699

Damn I never thought I'd write something like that(~O~)

Anyways, hope you liked itʕ•ٹ•ʔ

@bxtchthatway

美代子響
由比天音