«ɖɛǟʀ ɕհίʆδ»

🏵️∷落とさ∷🏵️

🥀︙:lσvєlч:︙🥀−−−−You being the eldest daughter of the Ubuyashiki family was a really hard task at hand

🥀︙:lσvєlч:︙🥀

You being the eldest daughter of the Ubuyashiki family was a really hard task at hand. You we're supposed to be the role model of you're younger siblings, and yet here you were, frail and weak.

You're father was the same -yes- but, you we're so much weaker. You couldn't even walk properly.
You're siblings cared for you, and would always visit you when they have time.

But sometimes they don't come, and it would make you really lonely.
You're mother, Amane, would come visit and talk for awhile.
You're mother would always show emotion to you, since there was a high possiblity of you dying.

And she wanted to make a memory for you, a memory where she showed you emotion for the first time.
You had thought that you're father would not visit you, since he was really busy.

But one day, he finally did.

🥀︙:lσvєlч:︙🥀

You we're peacefully sleeping inside you're room, until a knock was heard.
"Come in.."
You groaned, opening you're tired eyes. The person didn't speak but instead, walked towards you.

"Hello, my dear child."
You're eyes widen.
You knew who this person was, you would recognize his voice anywhere.
You carefully turned you're head to you're left, to face him.

His silky long black hair that perfectly shaped his face, his once pretty eyes, now covered with a disease.
Yet they were still very intriguing.
"Oto-sama, what brings you here?"
He chuckled and smiled sadly.
"I am here to discuss about you're health, dear.."

You smiled and closed you're eyes.
"I have the same disease as you, right?" He nodded and put a hand on my head, where the disease started.
"Yours is worse than mine, yet you have survived this long. I am proud, very proud.." You smiled once more and felt yourself getting weaker each second.

"Child, it is time.. for you to rest.."
You smiled and nodded.
"Oto-sama, can I hug you before I leave?" And without further ado, he hugged you, his arms wrapped carefully on you're waist, a hand on top of you're head.

"Just remember that everyone loves you my dear.. and I love you very much.."

You chuckled and felt darkness surrounding you're eyesight.

"My dear child.."

Word Count:386

This was short but I hope ya'll loved it🌺Ayee🌺

CaptainMikaela

美代子響
由木天音