♣Snowflakes♣

Requested by XhiuneTomioka

Enjoy Reading!!

◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣

"Tomioka-san!! Wait!!" You called out to the black haired boy since the both of you were walking to your next mission. "Ne, what do you think the demon will be?" You smiled cheekily at him which he just looked away.

You and Mitsuri was the admired among the pillars because of your beautiful features and amazing strength. The both of you were also the most cheerful, which makes you easy to approach.

Today, you and the Water pillar was assigned to eliminate a demon who had been seen wandering on the nights, breaking in people's homes and kills them. The kakushi's were afraid to face that type of demon since it had eaten too much human, which makes them stronger.

As you continued your journey, you kept pestering your partner since you had nothing else to do. You blabbered about random stuff nonstop, and he didn't quite mind. Afterall, the black haired boy had taken a liking to you, yet he can never express it nor say it.

"Tomioka-san!!"

Your voice rang on his ears, causing him to halt from his movements and look at you. "Yes?" He raised an eyebrow as you smiled cheekily at him. "Nothing!! It's just that you look so cute when your so focused, Tomioka-san!!" Seeing you smile made his heart beat faster.

He widened his eyes and turned around, attempting to hide his red face from you which you were confused about. "Let's go.." He walked faster which made you walk faster too.

"What's wrong Tomioka-san??" You tilted your head, making the strands of your hair to fall down, making it framing your features. He blushed once more and walked very fast.

'What's up with him..'

You thought as you stopped rubbing your temples before catching up to him.

"Tomioka-san, is this the place?" You asked as the both of you wandered throughout the town

"Tomioka-san, is this the place?" You asked as the both of you wandered throughout the town. "Yes." He answered bluntly as he kept looking forward, not bothering to look at you. Unsatisfied with his answer, you pouted and kept quiet during the whole walk.

Noticing your change of behavior, Giyū was worried about you. It wad unusual for you to be so quiet during a mission, especially with him. But he just shrugged it off and continued the mission. He decided to ask you after your mission.

❛Timeskip brought by Giyū's cuteness💕💕❜

It was now nighttime, which makes the demon come out and feast once more. You and Giyū were on the rooftops, jumping from time to time. You were just peacefully scouting the premises until you heard a scream.

You immediatly rushed to the scene and took out your sword that was resting in it's sheath.

"Breath of Snow | First Form: Avalanche!" You raised your sword as you jump up high making your slash strong other than your previous slashes.

"Breath of Water | Fourth Form: Striking Tide."

Then as you half way to slash it's head, you were instead outclassed by another sword that was imiting water. When you landed on the ground, the demons head rolled down the road, before turning into ash.

That was when you notice that there was snowflakes falling from where you had attacked. "Beautiful.." you muttered softly before hearing your partner's voice. "Just like you.." You blushed madly as you looked up to see him.

"Wha.." He looked at you before walking towards you. You stayed in your place since your brain was not functioning about what he had just said. "I said.. that the snowflakes looks so beautiful... just like you."

Your chin was then lifted up by his large yet soft hands. "T-Tomioka-sa−?!" Before you could finish, he kissed you on the side of your lips, nearly touching it. You stiffened before relaxing and did what you had been dreaming to do ever since he became your partner.

In all honesty, you also had feelings for him but never expressed it. You smirked and move swiftly, making you kiss him fully on the lips, which caught him offguard.

You both pulled away, and you sent him one of your sweetest smile that he had never seen before. The two of you stayed under the moons light, letting the snowflakes shine bright.

"Tomioka-san, I love you."

"I love you too.."

◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤❍
Word Count: 713

『A/N: This made me cringe.. by alot..』