°o.O Ƨσʋℓмαтɛ O.o°

██▓▒░░.𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝.░░▒▓██

❀❝We're tied by a type of bound,that's what makes us soulmates!❞・・・・❛Highschool AU❜"Obanai Iguro"As the bell rang a couple of minutes ago, you decided to sprint through the halls and onto your classroom

❝We're tied by a type of bound,
that's what makes us soulmates!❞

❛Highschool AU❜
"Obanai Iguro"
As the bell rang a couple of minutes ago, you decided to sprint through the halls and onto your classroom. You first class was Art class, and it was on the second floor.

Currently, your in the first floor, much to your dismay. You we're carrying books so it made your journey a little difficult.

As you we're about to run to a corner, you bumped into somebody, making you loose your balance and fall. You closed your eyes and waited for the impact on your butt.

But it never came, instead, you feel a hand gripped tightly around your waist, preventing you from falling on the ground.
You instantly opened your (Colour) eyes, meeting with heterochromiatic eyes.

As you we're both frozen on the spot, you took the time to analyze his face.
He was speechlessly handsome, but you bet that he would be even more
handsome with his mask.

Finally, you heard him clear out his throat, so you immediatly get yourself out of his hold and regain your balance.
"I'm so sorry about that!"
You scratched your cheek sheepishly, a small smile on your face.

He did nothing and just knelt down, making you confused.
He picked up all your books and handed it to you, making you hold it tightly.

He walked right past you and said,
"Just go to class."
and with that, he left.

His voice was really cute, in your opinion.
Then you smiled at his back
before running again.

❊●●●❊

As you we're walking down the halls with your friends, you saw the guy you bumped into earlier. Suddenly, you felt your heart pumping loudly, while a very bright pink colour swarmed over your cheeks.

You didn't fully knew him yet, so you walked right past him. Then you felt something tied to your pinky finger.
You looked at it, and gasped.

A red string was tied around your pinky.
You really didn't believe in stuff like soulmate and crap, so you didn't care.
But now that you have it, you couldn't believe it.