✵Jealous Bumpkin✵

Requested by @BlackKnightRadiant

Enjoy Reading!!

~~~~~~~~~(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡~~~~(。>﹏<。)

"Zenitsu stop it!!" you squealed as the certain blonde kept tickling you in you're ticklish spot.

【Just act ticklish for the sake of this story(¯―¯٥)】

"(Mispronounced Name) look at this!! It's moving so slow!! It has a strong shield for protecting itself from the wild electricity crap that kept shouting all day!!" You laughed once more, looking at the turtle Inosuke was pointing at, while he got a beating from blonde.

You kept laughing that you didn't notice Tanjiro being so quiet and gloomy.

I want to make her smile too..

He pouted as he thought of something to make you smile, a smile that he only deserves. You we're his girlfriend afterall. He kept thinking of jokes, delicious foods, and many more. He wanted to do it but was reluctant.

What if she doesn't like it and will forever hate me... even worse.. break up with me..

Since he had no single clue about making you smile, he just sat there in the corner, sadness swelling up his handsome face and watched as you laughed with the other two.

Of course you knew. You weren't dense, just like any other girl. You we're just testing him if he was gonna get angry, pissed or just planning on keeping quiet for you to beg for him to talk to you. You we're gonna act hurt if he won't speak, it was his weakness ans you knew.

"Tanjiro-san."

Aoi came to the door, holding a pile of clothes that was gonna be washed.

"Genya-san wants to train with you. He said to wait for him, he'll be here in a minute."

You being a kind and disciplines girl, stood up, and asked Aoi to let you help her. Luckily, she didn't objected and allowed you.

"Thanks but, I really don't want to disturb you from you're training, (Name)-san."

"Nonsense, it's perfectly fine! Besides, I wasn't training, yet!"

"I bet Shinobu-sama is gonna scold you."

"Nope. She won't find out!"

Aoi smiled and continued her conversation with you, enjoying you're company more.

Meanwhile..

Genya and Tanjiro was at the well, Zenitsu and Inosuke brawl about who the strongest Pillar was.

Genya was snickering from time to time, enjoying their bickering while Tanjiro just kept quiet, worried that he might stay that way forever, Genya tried to lighten up his gloomy friend.

And it did not work.

"Hey Tanjiro, what's gotten you so gloomy?" The burgundy haired boy didn't glanced at Genya, but spoke in an odd low tone.

"It's nothing. Just my thoughts.."

Genya took it the wrong way, and comforted the said boy. He patted his burgundy hair, and closed his eyes preparing to give Tanjiro the worst speech he had given.

"It's fine, there's always Kanao in you're back. She'll be there to support you like (Name)-"

He was cut off by Inosuke's boar hat, thrown at his face. The other two just stared at him, the look of fear washing over. Soon enough, the two of them passed out during they're beating from Genya, who scoffed and walked away.

You on the other hand was just sitting in the porch, holding a cup of tea, as you watched Zenitsu and Inosuke being taken by the Kakushi, going to the Butterfly Estate to recover.

Tanjiro was still at the well, his hands gripped his green and black checkered haori, as jealousy washed over him.
He stomped on you're way, ready to ask you if you didn't love him anymore but instead, he just walked over and sat beside you.

Noticing his presence, you gently placed the tea cup down and engulfed him in a tight hug. Though, he didn't hug back and just stared at the clear blue sky.

You we're sad and reluctantly retreated back to you're original possition. You pouted cutely and slowly talked.

"Sorry for whatever I did to you. I have been.. busy." He left out a really long sigh and replied back. "It's not you're fault, I was just sad and angry that you didn't speak to me all day.."

His words struck you, the corner of you're lips slowly raising up, turning into a smirk. "Oh, so you we're jealous.." His face flushed bright red and looked away. "No I wasn't!"

You chuckled and hugged him again, this time, you placed you're chin on his broad shoulders and whispered on his ear.

"No need to be jealous Tanjiro. My heart and love belong to you, and you only." You turned him forcibly, making him look at you.

You leaned closer to his face and kissed him passionately. Once you both pulled away, you smiled and looked at his fiery eyes.

"My jealous bumpkin!!"

♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥
Word Count: 776

Sorry for the inactive from a couple of weeks ago. I'll make it up to you guys! So please be patient!

美代子響