💖Angel💖

Requested by JustABacteria

Enjoy Reading!!

TanjiroxSis!Reader💞

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"Nee-san!!"

An overly excited young Tanjiro ran towards a certain female, who was carrying a basket that was once full kf coal. Now it had been a half.

"Tanjiro!"

You're angelic voice rang through the said boy's ears, pleased to hear it after a whole day. When he was infront of you, he snatched the basket out of you're hands and began walking towards your house.

"Nee-san, you could've just asked me to help you!" He complained, obviously worried about you're health. You giggled, catching the boy's attention.

"You we're sleeping so peacefully, that I couldn't bring myself to wake you up. You looked like an angel, so precious!" He instantly blushed and looked away. "Ne- nee-san! Don't say stuff like that!"

You giggled and pinched his cheeks.
"Alright my little angel."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"(Name)?" You're head perked up at the sound of you're mother's gentle voice, calling for you.

"Yes mother?"

You stopped chopping the vegetables as you listened intently at you're mother. "When me and you're dad passes on, will you.... will you take care of you're siblings??"

You're eyes widen, you're mouth open slightly at the new you're mother brought. As a few moments pass by, you smiled.

"Of course!"

You're mother sighed in relief, knowing that she has a daughter as kind as you. "Thank you." You giggled and continued you're work, while talking to you're mother.

≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠

"Goodnjght, goodnight~
It's time now to sleep, the moon's watching over, you and you're dreams.

Goodnight, goodnight~
My sweet little ones, tomorrow you're eyes, they will light up the sun~"

You sang quietly to you're siblings who were now drifting to sleep. You soon stood up and covered them comfortably with a blanket. When you reached the door, you gave them a soft smile before sliding open you're door and head out.

But when you we're on you're way to you're room, you spotted a red glint shining through the river near you're house. Knowing who it is, you went to it.

"Tanjiro?"

The said boy flinched, becoming nervous since you would definetly scold him for staying up late at night.
"Yes?"

"Why are you still awake?"

He fidgeted with his hands, ready to recieve a handfull of scolding, but it never came. Instead, he saw you, sitting next to him.

"(Name)-nee.. what are you..?"

You smiled, putting you're hand in the water and swayed it slightly, making it make tiny waves through the clear water.

"I'm just thinking about what to do when mom and dad passes."

Tanjiro looked at his sister in pity. He had never felt the weight of heavy responsibilities before but it seemed stressful. "Nee-san.."

"But, I'm thinking that I'll try my best. In hopes that in the future, you will take over and watch over them."

You stood up and patted you're (Colour) kimono, before dragging you're hands towards you're nape.

"What are you doing, nee-san?"

You smiled and removed you're hands from you're nape and handed it to Tanjiro. He gasp in shock. It was you're favorite necklace that you had recieved from you're father.

"I'll be giving you my necklace.. since father once said that it brings joy and peacefulness in the future."

You bent to his level and planted a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"You are my precious angel, remember?"

⑩⇉⇈⇇⇉⇈⇇⇉⇈⇇⇉⇈⇇⑩

Word count: 565
I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected🙏 But I hope you loved it💞

Please vote and comment😗

柚木普
美代子響