❅Christmas Special❅

This is Highschool A.Uʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

Enjoy Reading!!♥
Reader-chan is part of the highschool😚💞 This is a slight NezukoxFem!Reader😏😏

✾⇆⇄⇆⇄⇆⇄⇆⇄⇆⇄⇆⇄⇆⇄✾

You sat down quietly on you're chair, looking out the window as you thought of what to wear to you're christmas party later at evening.
"Ohayo, (Name)-chan!" A voice startled you, causing you to snap you're head towards the voice. Nezuko waved at you, you smiled and waved back.

"Ohayo, Nezuko-chan." She frowned and snap her fingers, causing you to look confusingly at her. "Why are you so out of yourself? Usually, you we're already preparing you're stuff." You sigh, you didn't want to admit it but, you kinda forgot to get a cute costume. Yeah, stupid right.

"Well, I uh... I kinda.. forgot.." You looked away shamefully, lucky you, Nezuko was enable to understand and smiled warmly. "You could've just told me!" You looked at her confused, she only smiled at you. "The party starts at  7pm, yeah?" You nodded, still not able to get what she's trying to say.

"And school ends at 5pm, that'll give us enough time to get you a costume!"
She sat and explained all her crazy plans, you warmly smiled and pinched her cheeks. "You're so cute Nezuko!"

After School~~~~~~~~~
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"(Name), let's go!" She grabbed you're hand and head towards the school gate. "Oi you two!!" You looked behind you, Nezuko still not stopping to run. When you turned, you saw Tanjiro carrying some decorations, with you're gym teacher, who helped Tanjiro.

"Where are you going?" It was then Nezuko turned her head, a cute peace sign that formed on her fingers. "Were going shopping, nii-chan!!" Her brother smiled warmly and nodded, letting Nezuko do her thing before returning to do his work.

When you and Nezuko was outside, you kept laughing with each other, it was a very sweet moment foe you both. Tanjiro told everyone that you and Nezuko had somewherw to go, and something fumed inside Zenitsu.

"HOW DARE YOU LET THEM!! YOU COULD'VE CALLED YOU IDIOTIC HARD-FOREHEAD!!" It was Tanjiro's turn to fume, "Ehh?! You call me idiotic hard-forehead, I call you scaredy pants!" Now both boys were now teasing each other, causing everyone to laugh.

"Now, if you're a man, you could us laugh crazily!!" Sabito exclaimed, making Makomo playfully punch his on his back. It was truly a bliss.

Meanwhile...
You can change the design of you're dress, sorry if it's not to you're liking.】

"Nezuko, are you sure this dress suits me?" The said girl nodded, her eyes full of determination

"Nezuko, are you sure this dress suits me?" The said girl nodded, her eyes full of determination. "Of course, you look so excited for Christmas!" You smiled, if Nezuko wasn't here, you wouldn't have any costume for the party. You hugged her, surprising her.

"Thank you so much Nezuko!!" She stood there surprise, but nonetheless hugged you back, a sweet smile on her face. "What friends are for."

Then you bought the outfit, and head back to you're school, Nezuko thought that it might be best if you wear it as soon as you arrive.

✷=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠✷
Soon, you guys started you're party. Yuichiro and Muichiro were the dj's, Mitsuri and Shinobu bought desserts, Sanemi and Uzui brought champagne and drinks, and everyone dancing carelessly as you were partying with each other.

"WHO'S READY FOR ANOTHER ROUND?!" Yuichiro, the older twin, exclaimed while Muichiro, the younger twin, held out a mic facing you guys. Not even a minute or so, everyone - along with you - shouted "ME!!" and the said twins did the music for the party.

Then everyone dance nonstop, enjoying youth while it lasts.
Soon, Sanemi, Uzui and Rengoku were pretty drunk at this point. Let's say that it was the best party ever.

Time for Exchanging gifts♥♥

"Who's first?" Tanjiro asked, and looked at everyone. "Why don't we all exchange gifts." Shinobu suggested and everyone agreed. You had to buy a (Gift) for (Character) because that's what she/he wanted. "Alright, go and give you're gifts!!" And we all scrambled, holding the gift close to you're chest.

"Oh! (Name)!!" You turned and saw (Character), holding a wrapped present infront of you. You didn't expect what was inside but, you we're happy that it was one of you're close friends. "Thank you so much!!" You grabbed the gift and thank he/she once more.

You we're looking for (Character) everywhere but you couldn't find him/her. But luckily, you saw a glimpse of their hair walking around. "(Character!!)" You called, successfully grabbing their attention.

"Yeah?" You held out you're gift for them, smiling warmly, you made a korean heart sign at them, making them blush. "Here's you're gift! Hope you like it!" He/she smiled and took the gift, and hugged you, before leaving.

"Best Christmas Party ever.."

Bonus:

When you went back to meet Nezuko, you could clearly see that Zenitsu was the one who was her secret santa. You also took notice that Tanjiro got a gift from Kanao, and when you looked closely, she put a cute heart on her wrapping paper.

They'll be receiving a teasing from me when school starts again.. 😏😏

Word Count: 860I hope you liked it, even if it's late💞💞 Lab u guys😍 and comment who was the one you gave a gift, and the one you gave a gift💞 Let me know what you think😗😗

Word Count: 860
I hope you liked it, even if it's late💞💞 Lab u guys😍 and comment who was the one you gave a gift, and the one you gave a gift💞 Let me know what you think😗😗

柚木普
美代子響