♕The Right Thing♛

🌼○□突き□○🌼

♡ ιтƨ яι∂ιcʋℓσʋƨ αт нσω♡♢мʏ нɛαят♢∶ωσʋℓ∂ вɛαт ғαƨтωнɛиɛѵɛя ι ƨɛɛ∶♡ʏσʋ'яɛ нαи∂ƨσмɛ ғαcɛ♡−

♢мʏ нɛαят♢

ωσʋℓ∂ вɛαт ғαƨт
ωнɛиɛѵɛя ι ƨɛɛ

♡ʏσʋ'яɛ нαи∂ƨσмɛ ғαcɛ♡

“You are his Fiancé”

"Um... Haganezuka, becareful."
You tiptoed and gave the said man a quick peck on the lips.
He only nodded and grabbed his hat and mask, not saying 'GoodBye'.

You sigh, and sprinted off to your shared bedroom, you're wooden geta slippers echoing all throughout the house.

As you reached your room, you slidded the door and paced around the room, looking through your clothes, looking for a few certain ones.
And after a few more minutes, alas, you have found it.

"Alright, I have to hurry before he returns." You whispered as you left the house perimeters. Ypu headed towards the Ubuyashiki Estate.

You we're a secret kakushi that served under the Hashiras' directly.
You we're previously a demon slayer, but you quitted because you wanted to be safe for Haganezuka, who maybe is in alot of pressure from making so many swords in one day.

But that didn't stop you so, you joined the kakushis' and secretly sneaks out when Haganezuka leaves for work.

As you approached the estate, you noticed a crow flying towards you.
You stopped and lent out an arm, for it to land on.

"CAW!! INSECT HASHIRA NEEDS IMMEDIATE HELP!! CAW!!"
Your eyebrows furrowed together as you listen closely for the rest of the information the you might need.
"CAW!! INSECT HASHIRA
IS INJURED ON THE SWORDSMITH VILLAGE!! CAWWW!!"

You sigh and went ahead,
jumping from time to time to
dodge some branches
and such that may harm you.
You we're worried.
What if he sees you and scolds you for being exposed to dangerous areas? You wouldn't have any reason to tell him.

"Let's just wish that he won't know.."

🌷•[LE TIMESKIP]•🌷

As you were approaching your destination, you noticed many demons slayers badly injured on the cold, hard floor.
Some were conscious and some were not.
You headed towards an injured man with lng black hair, that was very similar to your fiancé. You were just scrambling through your bag when suddenly, your supposed to be patient grabbed your wrist and chuckled.

"Your supposed to be at home, (Y/N).."
He said, making you flinch.
It was Haganezuka, without the mask.
You had seen many black haired swordsmiths and you thought he was a random man.
Uncortunately for you, it was your fiancé.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.. I just love helping people.. I guess.." you truthfully confessed, he again, just chuckled.
"It's okay, at least you did the right thing."

You smiled and nodded, finally starting his treatment, you whispered:

"Yes, the right thing..."

🍀Lovely🍀
Word Count: 455

KuuDeiraShi_24

I am soo soo so sorry for not updating for so longgggg!! Its just that my final exams are coming so yeah, I hope you understand.

Still, I will wait for your votes on what book I'll do, I promise that I will write moree...

Its so bad ik, but I was stressed soo yeahh I'm ssorryyy!!!

Byee!!