Chapter 16

~Jungkooks Pov~

A few hours later Jimin was still sleeping, and I thought that I better start to cleaning his wounds. I can't believe that that bastard of a brother I have did this to Jimin, I HATE HIM SO MUCH. While I was cleaning Jimins wounds he woke up.

"Ouch Jungkook slowly, it hurts"

"Sorry Jimin.... what happened exactly?"

"After Jinsoo knocked you out, he grabbed me and dragged me to his car, then took me to that place. How did you guys find where I was?

"Namjoon tracked your location since you had your phone on you"

"Oh okay, I'm wondering if something else happens and my phone is not with me, what will happen?"

"I don't know, lemme text Namjoon maybe he invents something"

Jungkook: Jimin woke up, can you please tell the others?

Namjoon: That's good to hear

Jungkook: May I ask a favor from you please?

Namjoon: Yeah sure

Jungkook: The only way you find Jimin is because he had his phone with him right?

Namjoon: Yeah that's right, if he didn't have his phone it would had been impossible to track his location.

Jungkook: Can you like maybe invent a bracelet or something? Like it would track where someone is

Namjoon: I was already think of that to tell you the truth, I'm planning on making one for everyone in the group

Jungkook: Okay good and thank you.

Namjoon: Welcome

"Okay so I texted Namjoon and he told me that he will invent a bracelet or something that would track where we are, he is gonna make one for everyone he said"

"That's good, with Jinsoo around it isn't safe"

"Yeah I know"

"What time is it?"

"It's 2 in the afternoon"

I got up and cooked some food for Jimin and I.

"There you go, eat up" I told Jimin while he was already stuffing his mouth with food.

I sat down next to him and started to eat with him. After we ate I went to the cupboard to get some pills for Jimin.

"Take these and you will feel better, tonight before you go to bed take them again"

"Okay thank you Jungkook"

Jimin grabbed the pills and took them

"Lets watch a movie" Jimin told me after he took the pills

"Sure"

When the movie finished it was already 4 p.m.

"You want to meet up with the others?" Jimin told me

"Yeah sure, let me text them"

Jungkook: Guys Jimin wants to meet up, can you meet us at the park in 1 hour?

Taehyung: You have to be kidding me I already changed in my pyjamas.