Chapter 8

~Jungkooks Pov~

Monday morning came and I texted Hoseok.

Jungkook: So we start our plan today?
Hoseok: Sure
Jungkook: We will do it like how Yoongi and Jimin announced their relationship. Except ours will be fake 😂
Hoseok: Yup. We will walk hand in hand😂🤢.
Jungkook: HEY IM NOT THAT DISGUSTING.
Hoseok: Oh well
Jungkook: Ill come to your house we can walk from there.
Hoseok: Ok bye
Jungkook: Bye bye annoying person.

I dressed up and started walking to Hoseoks house. Half way through i decided to prank him.

Jungkook: Im outside
Hoseok: So what
Jungkook: GET THE FRICK OUT IM DONE WAITING FOR YOU.
Hoseok: Okok give me 1 minute let me put a shirt and some shoes on.

I couldnt stop laughing I had about 5 minutes or more to arrive at his house. 2 minutes later he texted me.

Hoseok: Where are you?
Jungkook: 2 streets away from yours.
Hoseok: WHY DID YOU MAKE ME HURRY UP?
Jungkook: Because I want to show you that I dont like you at all😈
Hoseok: Fuck you

I decided to hurry up a bit. And i arrived at his house.

"About time you arrived"
"Lol ok, come on lets go"

The walk to school was full of jokes. Honestly I was the one pulling jokes on him and he was just getting pissed off.

We arrived at school and we had to hold our hands together... IT WAS SO WEIRD.

When we arrived at our usual table everyone was looking at us. All of a sudden Jin jumped up from the table.

"YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER?" he shouted.

I looked at Hoseok, ughh i couldn't believe this is happening.

"Yes we are" Hoseok said with forced smile.

I look over at Jimin and I saw his eyes getting all red and he just ran to the bathroom. I quickly excused myself and went after him, I managed to catch up to him and pulled him by his hand.

"Jimin are you ok?"
"I don't want to talk"
"Please Jimin talk to me"
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK YOU ARE THE LEAST PERSON THAT I WANT TO TALK TO RIGHT NOW"

All of a sudden he slapped my face and just ran away. The slap really hurted me, but i really do deserve it. I went to the bathroom and washed a bit my face, then i went back to the table.

When i went back to the table Yoongi asked me where is Jimin but I said that i dont know, and he went finding him.

~Jins Pov~

I noticed that Jungkooks cheek was red and I told him to come with me to the locker.

We started walking and i decided to open my mouth.

"Tell me the truth Jungkook"
"What truth?"
"I know that you like Jimin and you cant deny it, the way you look at him says it all"
"No i don't"
"Jungkook dont lie"
"Ugh ok maybe i do like him. But dont you dare say anything"
"Dont worry I wont say"
"Ok good"
"Oh and btw I'm only gonna say this to you"
"What"
"I like Namjoon"
"WAIT REALLY?"
"Yes, now we are fair if i say anything you can say my secret."
"That was already in my mind, you didn't have to tell me"
"By the way why is your cheek so red?"
"Oh so you know that I went running after Jimin earlier"
"Yeah?"
"When I caught up to him, he told me that I am the least person that he wants to talk to right now, and he slapped me"
"He really said and did that?"
"Yes he did"
"I think he likes you Jungkook, but he is scared to break Yoongis heart"
"Honestly i also thought that"
"Just give time Jungkook, if he really does like you he will realise his true feelings and break up with Yoongi. But dont stay trying to catch his heart you really need to move on."
"I did move on cant you see that im with Hoseok"
"You wont fool me, I know that thats a fake relationship"
"How"
"Its just my speciality"
"Honestly I cant even end up with Jimin"
"Why not"
"Because of my brother, if he ever finds out that Jinsoo is my brother I can actually forget about everything, even me and him being friends, i can forget about that."
"Its ok Jungkook dont stress out too much, you and your brother have totally different personalities"
"Ye thats true"
"Sorry for saying this but you better tell Jimin that Jinsoo is your brother because if he finds out himself or later things will be worse"
"You're totally right.. on second thought I'll tell him today. I got to go."
"Ok bye and goodluck"

~Jungkooks Pov~

I went to the table and saw Jimin, and i quickly grabbed him from his arm and took him to a private place.

"Jungkook you know that i dont want to talk"
"Just listen, I know things are gonna get worst but I better tell you"
"What"
"I dont know how to say this"
"Just say it i dont have all day"
"Jinsoo is my brother"