Chapter 10

~Jins Pov~

"Namjoon"
"Yeah?"
"Do you want to tell the others today? That we are together"
"Mmm ye sure"
"Btw did you find it weird that Jimin skipped these 2 classes? He never skips even if it is the subject that he hates the most"
"It is a bit weird honestly"
"I'm gonna go search for him so brb"

I went to search for Jimin and i couldn't find him anywhere. I decided to go to the roof maybe he is there.

When i arrived at the roof i heard crying. I went to the spot that I heard crying, when I looked at the person I saw Jimin. His eyes where really red, he looked like he had been crying for over an hour. I quickly sat down next to him and hugged him.

"What happened?" I asked with a concerned voice.
"Yoongi" he said without breath.
"Did something happen?"
"He broke up with me"

When he said that he cried even more than he was already crying. I hugged him tightly and calmed him down a bit.

"Explain to me what happened between you 2"
"Well as you know earlier Jungkook wanted to talk to me"
"Yeah, what about that?"
"Jungkook started crying and I hugged him, and apparently Yoongi saw me hugging him and he thought that there is something between me and Jungkook"
"So by hugging a friend that needs support for Yoongi it means that something is going on between you 2" I said getting annoyed abit.
"It's not that. I tried explaining to Yoongi that I hugged Jungkook because he was crying. Yoongi didn't believe me and he said that it is impossible for Jungkook to cry."
"Doesn't everyone have feelings?" I said with anger.
"Yeah. And after some seconds he told me that he can't continue like this, and I asked him like what"
"What did he say?"
"He told me that he cant continue with me lying to him, while that's not true I was telling him the truth.... and he broke up with me"
"Is he for real? What the hell is he thinking?"
"I don't even know" he said in a low voice.

I got up from sitting down and helped him up.

"Come lets go to class"
"I dont feel like going to class"
"No, you're coming with me whether you like it or not, you can't let this breakup effect your education, plus you have to show him that you're keeping strong"
"Ugh fine, I'll come. But can we please go to the bathroom first? I need to wash my face"
"Ok let's go"

We went to the bathroom and he washed his face. When he finished we went to class. When we arrived in class the teacher gave us an angry look, but I didn't really care.

~Jimins Pov~

The only seats left were one next to Namjoon and the other one next to Yoongi.... I really didn't want to sit next to Yoongi, and usually Jin and Namjoon sit together, and I didn't want to get between them. So I have no ther choice than to sit down next to Yoongi. When I was about to go to the table Jin called me.

"Jimin"
"Yeah?"
"Come sit next to Namjoon"
"Don't worry I'm fine here"
"Shut up and come here"
"Okok calm down"

I sat down next to Namjoon and took out my books. After I took out everything, I felt Namjoon touching my shoulder.

"Is everything ok between you and Yoongi?"
"To tell you the truth, nothing is ok between us"
"What happened?"
"I'll tell you after class, it's too long to explain"
"Okay"

After class finished I told everything to Namjoon and I could see the anger in his eyes for Yoongi. Right after I excused myself and I went to cry in the bathroom.

~Jungkooks Pov~

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and when I went in the bathroom I heard crying. The voice really sounded familiar and I knew right away who it was, it was Jimin.

"Jimin open the door"
"No"
"Just open it"

He didnt respond to me so I decided to kick open the door. When I opened the door I hugged him.

"What's wrong?"
"Yoongi broke up with me"
"Wait what, why?"

He explained everything to me bit by bit. I'm mad at the fact that Yoongi thinks that I don't have feelings like other people.

Okay I'll admit it, I do want Jimin for my own but it hurts seeing him heartbroken. This is all my fault, what the hell did I do?.

"Jimin. There are alot of other people in this world waiting for you to notice them. So don't let him bring you down. He doesnt deserve you anyways"
"But-"
"Shh. Come let's go next to the others and if you want you can sit next to me."
"Okay thank you Jungkook"
"Its nothing"

I grabbed my phone and texted Hoseok

Jungkook: Bro, we need to end this fake relationship asap, this wasnt such a great idea
Hoseok: Yeah you're right, I'm next to everyone right now  so I'll tell them
Jungkook: Okay

"Jungkook?"
"Ye"
"Can I get another hug?"
"Yes of course" I said as I hugged him.

While hugging him I felt him crying so I hugged him even tighter. He really is cute. I wish I have the courage to confess my feelings for him but I'm scared to do so, plus he just got out of a relationship so I think I better give him some time and get closer to him.