Chapter 2

~Jimins Pov~

The last bell rang and everyone went outside to wait for the bus, but I didn't wait for the bus I decided to walk it back home.

While i was walking a car honked at me and i turned around to see who it was, it was Yoongi. He told me to go in his car and i went in.
"So where do you live?"
"I live 2 streets down this road"
He arrived in front of my house.
"Thank you Yoongi for the ride"
"It's no problem at all, tomorrow morning wait for me I'll come pick you up"
"Okay thanks, here's my number just in case"
"Here have mine also"
"Bye bye"
"Bye"

~Yoongis Pov~

As soon as i arrived home I opened my phone and started texting Hoseok.

Yoongi: Hey
Hoseok: Heyyy
Yoongi: I need to tell you something important. Can we meet at the park?
Hoseok: Sure, I'll be there in 1 hour.
Yoongi: Oki

After we stopped texting I went to eat some cereal, then I picked out the clothes I was going to wear and went to take a shower.

It was time to meet with Hoseok so I started walking to the park. When i arrived i sat down on a bench and texted Hoseok to tell him that i arrived.

Yoongi: I arrived, I'm sitting on the usual bench.
Hoseok: Okay I'll be there soon

After about 5 minutes Hoseok came and sat down next to me.

"So what is it that you want to talk about?"
"You know how I liked girls all of my life"
"Yeah?"
"Well since I saw Jimin I felt different, you know how usually i don't give a damn when people get bullied at school but with Jimin it's different when i saw Jinsoo hitting Jimin I had to go help him"
"So you're saying that you think that you're catching feeling for Jimin?"
"Ye i think so"
"Well good luck because I believe Jungkook is also catching feelings for him, you know how quiet he gets when he is catching feelings for someone"
"Ye i know"
"Well I have to go cause I have homework to do for tomorrow"
"Okay bye"
"Bye"

~Hoseok Pov~

I ran back home crying my eyes out, I still cant believe that Yoongi already likes this new guy whilst I liked Yoongi for almost 2 years now. What does Jimin have to catch his eyes that I don't?