Chapter 3

~Jimins Pov~

I woke up even before my alarm rang this morning. I guess I was a bit too extra excited that Yoongi is coming to pick me up today and that I finally have some friends.

I started getting ready slowly since I had lots of time on my hands today. While I was getting dressed up I got a message from Yoongi.

Yoongi: I'll be in front of your house in 10 mins.
Jimin: Why so early?
Yoongi: I want to show you around  town.
Jimin: Oh okay.

I quickly got dressed, prepared my bag and went outside. After about 3 minutes Yoongi came. I went in his car and buckled my seat belt.
"Morning Yoongi"
"Morning Jimin"
"You really didn't have to come pick me up this morning"
"Honestly I was scared that you meet Jinsoo while you're walking and he does something to you, so better be safe than sorry"
"Thank you"

He started driving around showing me the best restaurants, cafeterias and everything. I really had fun with Yoongi he is a great guy, every now and then he brings up a joke and i honestly die with laughter.

After the little tour he started driving to school. While he was driving i was thinking abit about jungkook, why he didn't talk to me yesterday.

"Yoongi may i ask you a question?"
"Sure ask me"
"Do you know why Jungkook didn't talk to me yesterday? I tried talking to him but he always ignored me."
"I actually have no idea"
" Oh ok"

~Yoongis Pov~

I knew exactly why Jungkook ignored Jimin. Jungkook always acts like this when he is catching feelings for someone, at first he doesn't talk to that person but then bit by bit he starts talking to the person and knowing the person better, that's when he confirms his feelings. This isnt good at all honestly Jungkook always gets anyone he wants and I always loose all of my chances because of him, I cant let this happen this time... I really want Jimin. And i wasnt gonna tell Jimin that Jungkook ignored him because he kinda started catching feelings for him.

~Hoseoks Pov~

I was waiting outside the school waiting for the others when i finally notice that Yoongi arrived, I started walking to his car and he got out... but he didn't get out of the car alone... there was Jimin. When I saw Jimin getting out from the car I felt tears going down my cheeks, I quickly ran to the bathroom and I started crying there. Yoongi never told me to go in his car or anything, he actually never told anyone to go in his car, but now Jimin came and Yoongi let him. THIS ISN'T FAIR AT ALL.

For the rest of the day I didn't really feel like talking. Everyone was worried about me especially Jin.

During the second break i guess Jin got tired of me being quiet so he grabbed me from my arm and took me to the rooftop to we can talk.

"Hoseok would you mind opening abit you heart with me, I'm really worried about you, usually you are always happy but today you are far from happy"

I looked at him for a few seconds and then I looked down at the floor.

"Take your time" he said.

"Well I never told anyone this but I liked Yoongi for a while now but i believe he never liked me back because he always liked girls. Yesterday Yoongi told me that he is catching feelings for a guy, he is catching feelings for Jimin."

After i said that i started crying and Jin quickly hugged me.

"Its gonna be ok Hoseok, I promise. I'm just gonna reccomend this to you, tell him how you feel before his feelings towards Jimin grow any stronger."

"Yes you're right Jin, but i dont know how im gonna manage telling him that I like him, i never confessed to anyone before"

"Tell him when you feel that you are ready to tell him, dont pressure yourself but its better you tell him sooner than later"

"Yeah you're right"

"Now we better go downstairs next to the others because i bet they are wondering where we are"

"Ok lets go"

~Jungkooks Pov~

After Jin dragged Hoseok from the arm, I actually followed them because i wanted to see what happened to Hoseok.

I followed them to the rooftop without them noticing, i was gonna go and ask Hoseok myself and confront him but i ended up eavesdropping on them.

I still couldn't believe what i heard. Hoseok likes Yoongi, while Yoongi likes Jimin.

Wait a minute, if i manage to get Hoseok and Yoongi together that will mean that I will have Jimin for myself. All I have to do is make Yoongi catch feelings for Hoseok, and Jimin catch feelings for me.