Chapter 7

~Jungkooks Pov~

It's been 2 weeks since i kissed Jimin and we haven't talked since then. Jimin and Yoongi got really close in these 2 weeks, they are happier than ever thinking about it, I really ruined my chance and Hoseoks chance.

I picked up my phone and texted Hoseok.

Jungkook: Yo, want to meet later today.
Hoseok: Sure. What time and place?
Jungkook: Is 12 at the park good for you?
Hoseok: Yup.
Jungkook: Ok bye
Hoseok: Bye

~Hoseoks Pov~

I turned off my pc and started getting ready since it was already 10:45. I picked out what clothes I was going to wear and went to take a shower. It was 11:30 by the time I finished and I decided to go early to the park.

I arrived at the park and I was walking around when I saw something that I had to take actions on, I saw Jimin and Yoongi sitting next to the tree about to kiss.

I ran and I pretended I didn't see them and I tripped on them.

"Omg guys, I'm so sorry I didn't even see you there"
"It's okay" Jimin told me with a smile on his face.
"What are you even doing here" Yoongi said.
"Oh umm I'm meeting with Jungkook"
"WAIT you guys are together?" Yoongi replied to me.
"No we are just friends"
"Oh ok good" Jimin said in a low voice but I still heard him.
"What do you mean by good?"
"I said that? Woops"
"Umm okay.... Guys im leaving because I'm gonna be late."
"Bye" they said together
"Bye" I replied and went running.

I'm still wondering what he meant by good. Well Jungkook told me that last time Jimin kissed him back, could it be that Jimin wants Jungkook for himself although he is in a relationship with Yoongi?

After a while of searching for Jungkook, I FINALLY found him sitting on a bench.

"Hey"
"Hey"
"Jungkook I need to talk to you about something"
"What is it?"
"Well while i was coming here I saw Jimin and Yoongi about to kiss under a tree."
"Oh great, and?"
"Well I didn't want them to kiss and i pretended to not see them and I started running and I tripped on them on purpose"
"Wait you really did that?"
"Yup. And then Yoongi asked me what im doing at the park and I told them that im meeting with you, then he asked me if we are together and I said no, then i heard Jimin whispering good"
"What did he even mean by good?"
"I asked him but he acted confused and said that he didn't say that."
"Oh"
"But trust me Jungkook he did say that. And honestly I really do think that he likes you although he is with Yoongi.. and i think it would hurt him to see you in a relationship with someone"
"I would be in a relationship with Tae but I dont want to use him for my selfish reasons"
"I have an idea"
"What idea?"
"We get together, we won't really be in a relationship don't worry, but we need Jimin to realise his true feeling for you"
"But wont they notice?"
"No at school or around them we act like we are together but when we're not at school we just be the friends that we are. What do you think?"

He stayed quiet for a few seconds and then he responded.

"Thinking about it, it's a great idea and if we see that it's not working out we can stop it any second without anyone of us getting heartbroken."
"So you're in?"
"Yes"