XXII Movie Night

Jennie's P.O.V.

"Jendeukie! We missed you!" Momo and Seulgi squealed when we approached them on the couch where they were sitting. 

They both stand up and walk towards me and gave me a group hug acting like they are crying. I laughed at their antics and realized that I also missed these two. They've been with Lisa since she started racing and it just happened that Mr. Evan turned out to be a colleague of Seulgi's father. Seulgi's family owns the biggest car company in Korea and they've been supporting Lisa's team since she joined them. I was very thankful for this two coz they never leave Lisa's side and they're there for her to support and keep her motivated when I couldn't because I am also starting to build my own career in the modeling industry back then when she left. Though it came across my mind to just set aside modeling to be with her but Lisa didn't allow me. She said it would be unfair to me to give up on my dream to support her. She said she's contented knowing that I support her from afar. 

"I missed you too guys!" I answered back hugging them in response. 

But not long enough when I heard Lisa, "Ehem... That's enough," she said trying to pull the two away from me. 

Momo and Seulgi whined and glared their eyes on Lisa then I heard Lisa chuckled and I couldn't help but smile while watching them bickering to each other. This view brings back a lot of memories and felt like we were back in high school. Old days, good old days. I am lost from my train of thoughts when I felt a hand on the small of my back and saw Lisa smiling lovingly to me. She pulled me closer to her as we walk to the vacant seat and seated in front of Momo and Seulgi. Lisa rested her right arm on my shoulder while she's holding a can of beer on the left. She smiled at me and looked straight into my eyes and I felt like lost in her stares. This is when I realized how much I missed seeing those brown orbs looking at me. I suddenly felt shy and conscious coz she's not breaking her gaze away from me and that simple gesture turn my face red. I don't know if they can notice it because it's a bit dark in here. 

"What would you like to drink?" Lisa whispered to my ear and I can feel her hot breath on my skin and her lips lightly brushing my earlobe and I swear I want to slap her hard because she's torturing me. I don't know if she's doing it intentionally or she's just teasing me, but I swear that sends shiver over my spine. I bet Lisa noticed it coz she grinned like an idiot in front of me. Geez! She's really annoying but I miss her despite her being like that.

I turned my gaze on her and leaned closer in haste making our faces almost an inch apart from each other. The sudden movement caught her off guard as she gasps for breath and widened her eyes. 

"I want something with no alcohol baby coz I don't want to worsen my jet lag" I answered seductively while biting my lower lip and making intense eye contact with her brown orbs.

I can clearly see how she swallowed a lump in her throat, a gesture she always did when she's nervous. I bit my inside cheek trying to suppress myself from laughing. 

Lisa quickly pulled away, stood up and said, "Right away, Babe!" then she leaves walking faster towards the bar counter. 

I shook my head while watching her disappearing from the sea of people dancing on the dance floor then I lifted my head up only to see two pairs of eyes looking at me like I committed a crime. 

"What?" I asked with knitted brows trying two intimidate these two. 

"You know what, if I didn't know you two, I will assume you guys are lovers" Seulgi blurted out. 

I don't know how to respond to that statement coz I myself knew that Lisa and I are not just best friends because we're more than that but I don't know what exactly are we now.