XXXIII Love Me

Jennie's POV

"Thank you so much for today Kai and I'm sorry for Lisa earlier"

"That's nothing, Jen. Thank you also for making things clear between the two of us. I appreciate your honesty" he smiled weakly.

I nod my head and gave him a comforting smile before we bid each other goodbye. I hugged him  before he left.

Earlier, we had a not so nice interaction with Lisa and I was actually pissed off her. She acts like so possessive all the time and her doing that made me confused.

After that night in the rooftop, she keeps coming into my house asking to talk to me but I don't have the strength to face her coz I am still hurting. So, I basically turn my attention to Kai. Well, Kai is great. He's so kind and sweet but whenever I am with him, it is still Lisa that's running into my mind. Then when I saw her again at the restaurant earlier, I realized how much I totally missed her but I don't want to show her. It hurts me to leave her like that but I have to coz if not, I will continuously be hurt because of the fact that she can't reciprocate the feelings I have for her and that really sucks! To be able to move on, I decided to keep my distance with her.

When Kai was out of sight, I walked inside to our house and a panicking Jisoo and worried Uncle Josh welcomed me. 

"Oh my God Jennie! Where have you been? I have been calling you a million times but your phone was off!" 

I furrowed my brows out of confusion. 

"My phone died, why? What's happening?"

"Lisa is in the hospital right now. Car accident during her practice race"

After hearing Jisoo's news I felt weak. My knees wobble and I almost stumble but luckily Uncle Josh was quick to catch me. All the memories of my past came crashing through my mind. The car accident that killed my parents. I see blood, lots of blood. My chest started to hurt and I am now having trouble breathing and tears starting to fall down my cheeks. 

They assisted me to the couch and Jisoo hand me a glass of water to calm me down. 

"Breathe Jen, breathe" it was Jisoo caressing my back.

After a couple of minutes, I managed to control my emotions and calm myself. 

"What hospital? I need to see her. Please bring me there Uncle, please"

Uncle Josh nodded and he immediately signaled us to move. 

While inside the car, I cannot help but think about her. My anxiety is killing me now and I cannot stop crying. I wanted to see her now. I wanted to make sure she's safe. I may be mad at her but I don't want this to happen to her. I cannot afford to lose her. I don't want to suffer again for losing a person I love. I know what is happening to us these past few days also hurts her and I'm such an idiot for pushing her away from me while she's doing her best to talk to me and fixed our friendship. Yes, she hurts me because she can't love me back but it's not her fault at all. It is mine coz it is I who fall in love with her. I swear if something bad happens to her, I will never ever forgive myself.

CRASH [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें