XII

Lisa's P.O.V.

I arrived at Rosie's condo unit at exactly 7pm, thank God it's just a few minutes drive from Jennie's mansion. I head straight to the elevator and pressed 8th floor where her unit is situated. I heave a deep sigh thinking about how I should explain what happened and why did I forget about our date. I pulled my hair out of frustration coz this is so fucking hard. We just made up from our previous fight and here I am creating another thing that might cause another misunderstanding, but hopefully Rosie will understand.

Ting!

The elevator door opened and I walk in a fast pace to reach Rosie's unit in no time. When I finally reached unit 8405, I knocked on the door. Actually, I know her passcode but I rather knock for her to be informed that someone is here. I don't want her to be shock when she see me. I knock twice at first but no one is responding so I did knock again. I already knocked a lot of times, I even make it harder but still no Rosie is coming out. Maybe, she's sleeping soundly now, so, I just decided to enter the passcode.

1127 Click!

Her passcode is obviously the combination of our birthdays.

When the door clicked open, I opened the light and I walk inside and started to roam my eyes around. When I didn't see Rosie on the couch here in the living room, I went to her room to check if she's there sleeping. I opened the door slowly and I entered. The room was so dark but I didn't open the light coz I don't want her to be disturbed. Despite of the darkness, I managed to  reached for her bed. I searched for her body in the dark but there's none. So, I opened the lampshade and confirmed that Rosie is not here.

She should be be here by now. Don't tell me she's still waiting for me at schol? Damn Lisa! How could you even forget about your date? about her?

Out of frustration, I went outside of her room then I took my phone inside my pocket and I started dialing her number. The phone rang in an instant but she's not picking up, so I tried again. I dialed her phone once more but I still can't get ahold of her. I am now starting to get worried about her and I can no longer stay in place. Here I am walking back and forth in her living room still trying to connect with her. I can't count now how many times I called her but she's not answering, so, I decided to just stop and I better go back to school to check on her. I took my things on the couch and headed my way out of the unit. When I open the door, Rosie appeared in front of me. She look shocked when she saw me but I smiled when I saw her. I was so happy to see that she's safe. Unfortunately, the happiness I am feeling right now turned into anger when I saw Jin behind her. Our eyes met and we were both shocked when we see each other here.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here" I asked with anger in my voice.

"And so do you" Rosie butted in.

I turned my gaze at her and she's seriously looking at me. I gave her an 'are you serious look' but she just ignored me and faced Jin. I clenched my jaw and gritted my teeth as I watch them bid their goobyes to each other.

"Thanks for bringing me home Jin" Rosie said with a smile on her face.

Jin nodded and smiled as well. I rolled my eyes at him even though they are not seeing it. I want to push him away but I couldn't coz I don't want to add anymore trouble that I've done for today. So, I just stared at them watching them bid their goodbyes to each other.

"Anytime" he replied. "I have to go now" he added.

Rosie nodded, "Take care"

----

"What was that? Why are you with him?" I asked as soon as Jin is out of our sight.

Rosie ignored me and she walked straight to her room. I followed her and asked her questions again.