X

Rosie's P.O.V

It's already been 3 days since the last time I saw Lisa and 3 days after when the incident between her and her brother happened. I tried everything that I can to contact her but she's not responding back. I tried leaving her messages  and calling her but she's not picking up. I have also tried visiting her in their house but she's always not there or otherwise she's asleep. But I know she's just avoiding me. Out of desperation, I went to Jennie and ask for help. I know we're not that close but I did come to her to ask for help. I badly want to talk to Lisa. I can see that even though she was suspended, she still manage to bring Jennie to school. It hurts that she can do that for Jennie but she can't reply to me, not even once but I understand coz I also hurt her. On the other hand, I appreciate Jennie coz she's really trying to help me to reconcile with Lisa. She even brought Lisa to me at the cafe in front of the campus so we could talk but she ended up leaving me there when she saw me.

Since that incident happened, Jin never talked to me again. He never even come near me but sometimes I caught him staring at me. Maybe he wants to say sorry to me for what happened. But he doesn't need to coz I was the one who told him it is okay if he wants to come with me. Jin and I were good friends before Lisa and I get into a relationship, that's why I agreed when he said he wants to go with me at the library. We used to go to the library before when I was still single and we used to eat lunch together but when Lisa came, we never had the chance to do what we used to do before. I told Jin to stay away from me coz that's what Lisa wants but I actually tried my best to make Lisa understand that Jin is my friend but we always end up fighting, so, I get over it, gave up and just follow what she wants. Since then, Jin and I never talk again.

Despite of avoiding me, I still go after Lisa. Just like now, I am here again at their house hoping that I'll be able to talk to her now, hoping that she is no longer mad at me.

One of their maids assisted me inside and let me sit on the couch in their living room. I made sure to come here very early today coz I really want to talk to her and apologize for the nth time.

"I will just call Ms. Lisa, Ms. Rosie" the maid said before she went up to Lisa's room.

I just nod and forced myself to smile to her but in reality, I am really nervous as of this moment. I don't know how am I going to tell her how sorry I am. But I don't mind. I will  never get tired to ask for forgiveness even if she's still not grant me that.

I watched the maid went up stairs when suddenly she and Lisa met halfway the staircase. I stood up and her eyes met mine. I tried to smile, hoping she will too but she didn't. She's in her poker face mode again.

She continuously walk down the stairs and I went towards her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Babe let's talk?" I answered.

She just looked at me. I gathered all my courage to hug her. I burried my face on the crook of her neck when myself betrayed me and tears suddenly fall down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Babe. I... I.. really am. P.. Please talk to me now please" I burst out into crying.

I hugged her really tight hoping she would hug me too.

"I.. I.. promise I won't talk to him again. I'm sorry"

I can feel that her shirt was now soaked with my tears but she's still not saying anything but I won't stop until she forgives me. I am still sobbing on her shoulders until she broke the hug and looked at me. I could not read her expression coz her face was blank until a pair of cold hands cupped both of my cheeks. Her blank expression softens and she plotted a kiss on my forehead. I suddenly felt warm and once again my tears fall down my cheeks. She swipe the tears away and she moved closer and claimed my lips. Her kiss was soft that sends shiver all over my spine. My hands automatically find itself all the way to her neck. I hold her by the nape and pull her closer to deepen our kiss. After a few minutes, she broke the kiss, look straight into my eyes, and smiled. With that I know she already forgiven me.