XXXIV Surprise

Lisa's POV

"Careful," Jennie told me.

My arms are on her shoulders now. Her right hand is holding the hospital drip stand while the other was snaked on the small of my back.

I am now seated on my hospital bed while watching her moving the hospital drip stand near my bed. I watched her carefully and I cannot help but smile. I still cannot believe that she's my girlfriend now. Actually, I cannot explain how happy I am now. I was so busy admiring her beauty when she turned to face me. 

"Why?" she asked. 

Instead of answering her question, I moved a little giving an enough space for her on my bed. I tapped the space beside me asking her to sit with me. 

She smiled as she finds her way of climbing the bed. 

She fixed my bangs first then she gave me a quick peck on the cheeks before she leaned her back on the headboard. My heart felt giddy with that simple kiss and I love how her soft lips touched my skin. 

I put my uncast arm on her shoulder and I smiled when she intertwined our hands together.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked tilting her head a little to look at me. 

We are now alone here in the room after Jisoo and Uncle Josh left. Jennie insisted to stay with me even though I told her to go home with them so that she can sleep comfortably but knowing how stubborn she is, she still stayed. Well, I never argue about it anymore coz I also missed being with her. She has been ignoring me for three days and those days I can say were the darkest days in my life. I felt lost during those days and all I think about is her. I shouldn't be thankful that this accident happened to me, but I also cannot deny the fact that this is the reason why Jennie is here beside me now. If it didn't happen maybe Jennie is still mad at me.

"Happy" 

I saw how she forced to suppress her smile but too late coz I already saw it. 

"Happy? Seriously? After everything that happened to you? Look at your arm, your neck, and your bruised face! Didn't I told you to be careful?" 

Wow! Look at her. We just made up but here she is again nagging me. 

"But I'm serious! You made me the happiest person in the world when you agreed to love me again!" I debated while pouting my lips to act cute.

I saw how she blushed and she even tried to hide her face from me by looking down. 

Ah! She's really cute!

I smiled at how shy she is. I held her chin and lifted it up to face me. 

"Are you touched?" I teased. 

"No, I'm not!"