IX

Jennie's P.O.V

I stepped down from Lisa's car and I sat down on the sidewalk, still crying thinking how am I gonna get home until I remember calling Jisoo.

"Hello Jendeuk?" Jisoo answered her phone after three rings.

"He..Hello Chu.. C..Can you pick me up?" I answered.

I tried my best not to stutter but I can't help it due to too much crying. This is the first time that me and Lisa had a very serious fight and the first time I heard her cursed. She's not like this. She's always soft for me and she never shouts even though we fight over some things that's why I'm hurt, really hurt. I wasn't expecting that she will really leave me alone here coz she promised me that she will never ever leave me alone, but she did.

"Hey Jendeuk! Are you crying?" she asked and I just sniff.

"Where's Lisa?" she asked again. This time I can feel the worry on her tone.

"We had a fight and I told her to leave" I answered.

I heard how Jisoo heave a sigh and I know she also couldn't believe that Lisa will leave me alone.

"Okay. Where are you?" she asked.

I told Jisoo my location and she told me to stay to where am I now. I sit still, my tears never stops as it continue to flow while remembering how Lisa shouted at me. I hid my face on my hands as I was forcing myself to stop from crying until I heard a car stopped in front of me.

I lift my head up, I thought it was Jisoo but this car is different from hers. I haven't seen this car before. I furrowed my brows thinking who might be the person inside until I saw Taehyung  stepping down from it.

"Jennie?" he called me.

He wears a worried expression on his face while walking towards me.

I stood up from the gutter where I am sitting now and I swipe the left over tears on my cheeks.

'Taehyung? What are you doing here?" I asked.

He looked at my face and automatically, his brows furrowed. He came near me and he hold both of my arms and speak.

"Are you okay? What happened to you? Why are you crying?" He blatantly asked.

I just stared at him, unsure if I'm gonna tell him what happened especially to me and Lisa.

"How did you find me?" I asked, trying to change the topic coz I am not ready to talk about me and Lisa yet.

"I was just passing by and I saw you. I am not sure at first so I came near and confirmed that it was really you" he explained.

"Why are you here? Where's Lisa?"

Well I guess it's really inevitable so, I told Taehyung what happened. He didn't make a comment, he just listened to me and comforted me. It's nice. It's nice to have someone who will just listen. I felt lighter now compared to what I am feeling a few moments ago.

"That's fine. I know it's just a misunderstanding. Just give her time to breathe" he said.

He smiled showing his perfect white teeth. I stared at him, he's really handsome and he already changed a lot. He's no longer the bully kid I met years ago. He's all grown up and he's now kind.