You decided to just put those in the cookie jar to reheat later, the chores were a lot less giving stress when you have time for yourself.

You walk to the main hall, the silence of the castle's walls was enough for you to almost feel odd things, which was not necessary as you work for literal undead skeletons.

Normally, Dust, Killer, and Horror would bring out life to the quiet walls.

Almost all of the mess was connected to pranks, wether hot sauce in a ketchup bottle, mild teasings, and a few cranny jokes would lead your other matured Masters to start World War Three.

Of course, you had gotten used to it, the crankiest Masters will pull you by your work and hide behind you for support. The other matured ones, however, would scold you for a whole thirty minutes.

Now, the walls were an odd whisper of air, lights almost flicker with the most little details and the leaves of the outside were a lot more red, orange, and yellow in color.

Fall.

Right, fall.

A red leaf falls from a tree, indicating that the tree is beginning to begin its temporary death.

Funny how autumn is so beautiful, yet, everything is dying.

You tore your gaze from the window and began swiping the area, the maid dress was warm enough to serve as your heat source from the biting air. It was helpful, in a way.

Sadly, you don't have any cellphone, you can't either call your friends, except for Dream and Ink, they don't have cellphones.

You hum a familiar tune, your favorite song.

You remembered the night where Dust was so open to you, which ended up for the two of you to be closer than before.

It didn't go noticed, thankfully.

Your voice filled the quiet air, echoing throughout the halls as the sweeping sound of your mop scope some dust.

Minutes Past, An uncomfortable silence in cleaning time, you finished the main hall's chores. The next thing is in the garden, sure and then laundry then... the library.

Sighing, you put the mop to the side and head to the garden's storage room. Where different garden tools shine to the evening sun. You got the hose, connecting it to a nearby spout and head to the inside garden.

🍂 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂 🍁 🍂

20XX, 18:11

🏰

-☀

The chores were done.

The castle was quiet.

You were reading a book in the library, just humming a wistful tune to yourself as you were fully dawned on the book your reading.

Humans may soon know immorality and magic, as they only explored 10% of what their brains can do.

Interesting.

Flipping the page, you didn't know how fast time was going. A lot faster than expected.

You read and read and just read.

When you heard your tummy grumble, you put aside the book you were reading and head to the kitchen.

What to cook? To prepare?

You settle for your favorite dish, they won't mind, it's their fault to leave you on the castle with a lot of food supplies. — *wink *wink —

After eating with a tied stomach, you set aside the dish and wash the plates used.

Soon being done, you settle for your room, lying in your bed in boredom.

You weren't exhausted, just bored. You once wondered how a day without them would feel and now that you experienced it, it was overall crappy.

No thrill, but at least, you can embrace the days they weren't here, less scolds.

No scolds within, you remembered the rooftop.

And how you love rooftops, you first got the shower and head for your attire: the t-shirt Cross gave you and Dust's jacket.

You have no other jackets than his so, no choice really.

Once done, you put a very very big smile, why didn't you thought about it earlier anyway? You have the WHOLE castle to yourself!

Sprinting to the 15th floor, you pushed the wooden doors aside and the view of the balcony comes in view, sadly, more clouds cover the night sky but still. Now, where was that telescope?

It was in a corner, facing a constellation called Ursa Minor, and was surely moved by someone.

You made a step further, coming to the telescope to see again the bright and dim stars that shine in the unknown galaxy.

It was still beautiful as before, like a precious diamond in a ring with a flawless surface, reflecting the light to create a spectrum of a rainbow.

Sighing in satisfaction, you plopped down to the seat fronting the railings of the balcony. A wishing star comes in view and you didn't even make a wish.

You just stared at its light until it was out of sight, what a magnificent view.

Whispering a few words under your breath, you found yourself drifting to unconsciousness.

☄ 🌙 🌌

The next day, 20XX, 5:23

🏰

-🌇

Even without an alarm clock, you woke up at 5 AM.

You groggily push yourself off the seat you were in, momentarily forgetting you were not in your bed, you gasp when you found yourself falling to the floor, face-flat.

Somewhere in the castle, Lux snorted.

You groan in pain, feeling your nose soar to the impact of your fall.

It took a while to let your eyes adjust to the lighting, a dim blue of light shining through the crowd of clouds.

Standing up, you shrug, a few specks of dust falling to the ground from your jacket.

You made your way your room, taking a shower.

After being all dolled-up, you put a hand to your chin.

Now, where to explore?