Niall jumped up from the bed and ran out of the bedroom shouting, "FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD." Shaking my head as I laughed, I followed Niall out the door and down the stairs to see the boys crowding around Liam and Lou who where setting up the food on the counter.

"LADIES FIRST!" Lou squealed as he kept the boys back with his arms.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'll just wait." I laughed as I went to sit down on the couch arm rest.

"Don't be silly!" Liam said with a wave of his hand. "Come get food."

I shyly walked up and took a small plate, taking some food and then stepping to the side. Niall looked at my plate with his mouth hanging open. He then looked at me.

"That's it?" He asked, looking at my plate again.

"Um... yes?" I replied unsure. This is how much I usually ate. "I'm a girl, Niall. I can't eat as much as you." I said with a smile as I poked him in the stomach; or should I say abs.

Very hard abs.

"If you say so." He replied with a shrug and filled up his plate. How this kid eats so much and stays skinny is beyond me.

**

We were all seated in the living room on the couches watching TV. After we had finished eating, the boys had all asked me more questions and vice versa, so we all had some background information on each other. When we had nothing else to do we turned on the TV.

"I'm bored!" Lou complained as he sat upside down on the couch. "Let's do something fun!"

"Like what?" Harry asked in a bored tone.

"Lets go paint balling!" Niall suggested, jumping up from where he was sitting. The rest of the boys excitedly agreed. Oh no. I've only been paint balling once, when my older brother took me when I was fourteen; and let me tell you. It was not fun.

At all.

"What do you say?" Niall asked, looking at me happily.

"I don't know Niall. All I know is that it hurts." I said, looking him in the eyes.

"Awe! We promise we won't go hard on you!" Louis said hopefully.

"Yeah! It will be fun!" Liam put in.

"Fine. But if I get welts I'm blaming you guys." I said with finality. The boys cheered.

"All right. Let's go get some extra clothes and then we can leave." Niall said. And with that, we all went upstairs to our rooms to get some clothes.

"I didn't pack any bad clothes." I told Niall.

"You can wear some of mine." He said, without even thinking about it.

"Awe, Niall you're the best!" I said, giving him a hug from behind. He let out a laugh.

"I know." He said cockily. I pulled away and put my hands on my hips.

"Oh please! No need to be modest." I said with sarcasm as I went to grab my small backpack.

"Wear pants!" He said, pointing at my bare legs. "Layers are going to be your only protection."

"I don't want to get paint on them!" I whined with a frown.

"I'll give you some other pants to wear on top." He reassured me.

"Fine." I huffed, going through my draws to find my pair of roots sweat pants. I guess they were thick enough to protect me. I hope. "Turn around." I said, looking at Niall pointedly.